Sixteen

STEF'S POV

    Now we just have to get this out of the oven and we can eat," Lena smiled at me.

    She was cooking while I was smoking and admiring her. Damn did she look good. She really was domestic - and she made my studio feel like an actual...  home?

    Lena Adams. What a unique woman.

    She took the pizza out of the oven and set it on the kitchen counter. "Done. Now we just have to grab the plates and eat."

    I puffed my cigarette and stared at her. Gorgeous. Angelical.

    "Stef?" She asked. "What's the matter?"

    "What?" I asked.

    "Can you grab us plates?"

    I put my cigarette out in the ashtray. "Sorry," I said, grabbing us both paper plates. Lena's reaction wasn't what I'd expected.

    "Um, do you have any other plates? I don't mind washing them."

    "Yeah, sure, but what's the matter with these plates?" I asked.

    Lena looked at me carefully. "I just- They're not exactly environmentally friendly. And I'm not comfortable with-"

    I switched the plates immediately. "Ok, problem solved!"

     Thanks," she said.

    I sat down next to her and tasted the pizza. "This is too good to be true," I said, singing.

    Lena laughed. "Can't take my eyes off of you," she sang back, not taking her eyes off of me for one second.

    That's it. I had to kiss her - so I did. I ravished her mouth with my tongue and we made out while the pizza she'd made was getting cold. We made out for what felt like years; like we'd known each other that long.

    Lena and I both moaned at the interaction and I decided to pull away so we could eat. I winked at her and looked away.

    "Stef," Lena said and I looked at her. She then took the iniciative and kissed the hell outta me. Her tongue explored my mouth thoroughly and I felt... I don't know what I felt. Lena ended the kiss biting on my bottom lip, something she enjoyed doing and something that turned me on completely. "I wasn't done kissing you when you pulled away." She shrugged.

    I was in complete awe. Fuck. "Let's eat this, shall we?"

    Lena nodded and I'd never felt like this before.

    We both enjoyed the meal she'd prepared and then headed to the couch to watch the suspense/action movie we'd agreed on watching. It actually turned out to be a really bad movie. We started mocking it and laughing at it when I felt comfortable enough to put my head on Lena's lap. God I was so tired.

    She started playing with my hair casually. "I love your hair. It's so bautiful," she pointed out.

    I turned around to face her. "Thanks, babe," I said and she grabbed my face and leaned down to kiss my lips.

    "And those lips," she moaned against my lips, teasing me.

    "You like 'em, baby, huh?" I asked, now fully up and carressing her neck.