Twenty-four

STEF'S POV

    So this is where I live," Lena said, letting me in and showing me around her place. It was nice. Nothing much, very simple, but also very neat and comfy. I liked it. We walked to her kitchen and I saw a guy there. Probably her roommate that she'd mentioned. "And this is Joey. Joey, this is Stef." She introduced me to him.

    "How are ya?" I shook hands with him.

    He smiled. "Hello, there. It's about time I met you!"

    "Yeah?" I smiled, looking at Lena. She seemed nervous, like she just wanted to get out of there.

    "Come to my bedroom," she led the way.

    "So soon? Jesus!" Joey said and I laughed.

    I followed Lena and sat down on her bed. "Yep. This is definitely more organized than my bedroom."

    "You think so?" She said, ironically.

    "Hey, now, be nice," I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her on top of me. She straddled me and kissed me.

    She ended the kiss with a gentle bite on my lips. "Are you hungry?"

    "For you? Fuck yeah," I said and kissed Lena's neck. She laughed at my answer.

    "No, Stef, for actual food. I'm kinda hungry." She said, getting up.

    I got up as well. "Do you wanna order in or go out..?"

    "We could go out. I mean, that way you could stop by your place and grab some clothes." Lena suggested.

    "Oh, that's a bit forward, don't you think?" I said, teasing her.

    She laughed shyly. "Fine, then. If you don't want to-"

    "There's nothing I want more," I winked at her. "So, where do you wanna eat?"

    "Honestly no idea. I just know for sure that I want pizza. Do you know a nice pizza place close to yours?"

    I shrugged. "We could go to this restaurant-bar place I know. They serve really good pizza too."

    "Sure, let's do it. Do you mind if I invite Joey?" She asked hesitantly.

    "A little. Kinda meaning to be all alone with you tonight." I said, grabbing her chin and giving her a soft kiss.

    She laughed and shook her head. "Kay then."

    We then left her bedroom and found Joey in the living room as we made our way out of the house. "Bye, man," I said.

    "See you later! Where are you two lovebirds going?" He asked.

    "We're going out. Don't know where yet. But we'll be back soon." Lena said, as she shut the front door.

    I grabbed my keys from my pocket and opened the car doors. "Buckle up, baby," I said.

    Lena grinned. "Do you want me to drive? We could just take my car."

    I put the car in drive and started going forward. "We're good," I winked at her.

    I spent the entire time driving and looking at Lena whenever I got a chance to. She looked beautiful.

    We finally arrived at the bar and ordered a pizza for the both of us. Lena chose marguerita and I went with hawaiian. "So, do you have any plans for tomorrow?"