Seventeen

Lena's POV

    Sex with Stef was like nothing else. I'd never had sex with any other woman in the same way as I did with her. We had chemistry. And that wasn't so easy to find.

    I put my clothes back on and watched as Stef did the same. "Well, I should go," I said again, not wanting to be another one of Stef's girls who begged to spend the night with her.

    "If that's what you want," she said, but this time I felt she really wanted me to stay.

    I analyzed her. "Isn't that what you want?"

    She shook her head. "I never once said that."

    I sighed. "I just thought-"

    "Stop analyzing me, Lena. I like you. So I'd like you to stay." Stef said, simply.

    I considered my options. I didn't have any other clothes with me here. I also didn't have Stef with me in my apartment. So I decided to stay and then figure out my sleeping outfit.

    "Ok, I'll stay," I smiled at her.

    Stef smiled in return. "Great." She grabbed her phone, which was beeping. "Harry just texted me. Said he's throwing another one of his great parties. Wanna go?"

    I didn't. I wasn't one to party much. But I knew Stef was and, well... I didn't know what to say

    "We could go," I said, shrugging.

    She looked at me. "We could also stay here. Or go somewhere else if you want. I know you're not exactly a party girl, and I'm down to stay here with you too."

    "I'd rather stay. If you don't mind."

    Stef texted Harry back. "It's fine, sweets. Now, what do you want to do?"

    I smiled. She was too sweet. I had to be careful. "We could watch TV together. Find a better movie," I suggested. I honestly wanted to cuddle, but it was far too cheesy to say, so I didn't.

    Stef laughed at my comment. "Yeah, a better movie would be fine. Let's go watch it in my bed now."

    Yes! Maybe she also wanted to cuddle?

    I nodded. "Sure."

    We both sat on her bed and she pulled something from the nightstand. A joint.

    "You mind if I smoke?" She asked.

    I shook my head. "No, it's fine."

    "I promise you this won't affect our night. This is honestly not that much for me." She said and I believed her.

    Stef lit up her joint and took the first puff. "What movie is it gonna be?"

    "I don't know. We could also watch a TV show? Like Friends?" I suggested.

    "You like Friends?" Stef asked, laughing at my preference. She then puffed on her joint and passed it to me.

    "Yes, I do! What's not to like?" I said, rejecting the weed and giving it back to her. Sure, it was nice, but I didn't want to get addicted to it or smoke it everytime I was around Stef.

    "It's awful! Holy shit, I can't believe I'm dating a girl - actually liking a girl - who loves Friends!" She laughed in disbelief.

    "There's nothing wrong with Friends! Stop mocking me. You simply don't comprehend or appreaciate how great it is." I argued.

    Stef laughed once more. "It's bullshit, Lena. I mean, all these friends that actually live super close and hang out every day all day... Like, doesn't anybody work?" She puffed on her joint again.

    I sighed. "Right. But look at the big picture: they're friends who make time for each other and they have their own conflicts too. Relationship conflicts, personal conflicts, problems with family... It goes much deeper than that. You just have to look at it from a broader perspective."

    Stef shook her head at me. "See, I can't do that. Because all I see is a bunch of adults living in good NYC apartments and some of them are even unemployed at times but they always make the bills add up. It's just- Nope."

    "You're a pessimist," I commented.

    Stef nodded. "Sure, call me a pessimist, I don't mind. I think of myself as a realist, but I get your point." She shrugged and took another puff of her joint.

    "Well, what are we gonna watch then?" I asked, lying down on the bed beside her. Stef took the opportunity to put her head on my chest.

    "Whatever you want, baby. You choose," she handed me the remote.

    I chose another comedy show: Brooklyn 99. Stef finished smoking her joint and wrapped her arm around my waist as her head rested on my chest.

    We started watching it and laughed a lot. I'd never seen this show and neither had Stef, so I thought it would be a good one to start watching together.
By the end of the thrid episode, Stef was already asleep on my chest.

    It was the sweetest view. I loved seeing her like this. I felt at ease too.

    I decided I should probably sleep too. So I grabbed a T-shirt that was thrown on the floor and changed into it, choosing not to wake Stef to help me with sleeping outfits. After that, I went back to bed and she cuddled into me. And, just like that, we were cuddling. Just like I wanted us to from the beginning.

    AN: are you team Stef or Lena when it comes to Friends??