Eight

Stef's POV

    After I got payback for Lena teasing me, she was left open-mouthed at what I did to her. I knew it wasn't nice, but I was the master of that game. I never pegged her to be a player, but maybe she was just reflecting my actions. I don't know. Either way, I wore a long and big T-shirt as we sat on the couch eating pizza.

    "This pizza's so good. What's it called again?" Lena asked.

    I took another bite. "Palaccio's. They're really good. You stick with me and you'll learn great paths in life." I winked at her.

    "Yeah, well, so far I've only learned temptation." Lena said.

    I sighed. "Good things come to those who wait. Wasn't it you who said you didn't put out on the first date? Well, I don't on the second. It is what it is." I teased.

    "Alright then. Let's just eat pizza and talk about ordinary things pretending you didn't just leave me high and dry." Lena said, drinking more wine.

    I nodded. "Well, we don't have to just talk, you know. We could make out. Unless, that is, you can't resist me and-"

    Lena laughed. "We can make out, sure. Really, though, how was your day?"

    I took another bite of my slice. "It was fine, sexy, I told you. I met my mom's friend and we took pictures of her dog outside. I love shooting outside, as much as I love my home/studio." She nodded, smiling. "What about your day?"

    "Uneventful. But last night was good. I met my friend Joey - he's actually my roommate as well - and we went out for burgers. What did you do after our date? I mean, besides masturbating."

    I groaned. I hated how sexy Lena was and how she managed to bring up sexual topics out of the blue. "Well, if you must know, I smoked a joint with Harry. Went over to his house, you know, I needed to vent."

    "I didn't know you smoked weed." Lena commented.

    I laughed. She was so innocent she didn't even notice I was slightly high the night we met. "Really? Well, I do. Not always, but usually. Is that a problem for you?"

    "Does it matter?" She asked, shrugging.

    I nodded. "It does. Because if it bothers you then we don't have to talk about it. And I can avoid smoking it around you."

    "It's really- it's fine. Joey smokes sometimes too and I don't care. I just don't smoke, so." She added.

    "Anyway, Harry and I did that and then I came home and got your text about tonight." I finished.

    "Did you drive while you were high?" She asked, concerned.

    I shook my head. "No, it was already wearing off. Don't worry, babe." I added the pet name knowing it would make her stomach flutter. I am a player.

    "I'm not. It's just that, well, you shouldn't even have a driver's license, for starters." She teased me, laughing.

    I pretended to feel hurt. "Hey, now! I am an excellent driver. Excellent."

    She laughed her ass off. "Yeah, right."

    I grabbed her by the wrist and she stopped laughing, looking at me. I leaned in and kissed her. She deepened the kiss and I grabbed her ass. We were so close to each other and that thought alone was turning me on. What in the fuck?

    Then we both got interrupted when my phone started ringing. It was Brianna. I picked it up and moved off of Lena. "Hey, Bri, how you doing?"

    "I miss you. Can you come over?"

    Ah, a booty call. Always loved those. And I wasn't getting any with Lena tonight, so maybe I could reschedule with Brianna? I'd take my chances.

    "I miss you too, baby, but I'm busy right now. Can we meet tomorrow?" I asked, walking towards the kitchen so Lena wouldn't hear me.

    "Tell you what, I'm working tomorrow morning but I can do lunch. How's that sound?" Brianna agreed to lunch and I got excited.

    "Perfect. See you tomorrow, sweets." I hung up and got back to the couch.

    I grabbed Lena's face and kissed her neck. "Now, where were we?"

    Lena shook her head. "You know what, I'm heading home. I'll see you around," she stood up.

    I couldn't believe it. "What, you're leaving because I was talking to Brianna? Come on, Lena, what's the matter? Are you jealous?" I asked laughing.

    "No. But I respect myself enough to know when it's time to leave. And now's the time." She grabbed her purse.

    I stayed there completely shocked. "Hey, we never said we were exclusive. I met you two days ago, for God's sake!" I said, immediately regretting it. I'd always done this to Brianna and she'd always accepted it. What was the matter with Lena?

    Sure, I was rude, but I wasn't gonna miss out on a guarantee of fucking when with Lena it was all teasing and no action.

    I followed her outside and grabbed her wrist. "Baby, come back. Don't do this, we were having such a good time."

    She shook her head. "You do you, Stef. I'm outta here."

    Fucking shit. I'd really fucked up with Lena. She was just- different than all the other girls I'd met. Brianna, Lola, all of them. And I wanted her around for more than sex, because she was funny and beautiful - genuinely beautiful - and I just... I don't know.

    Harry called me again - it's like this man had perfect timing, I swear. I needed to talk to him and he called me. "Hello, Harry," I said.

    "Hey. I have got to tell you about Emma!" Emma was the girl he'd been talking to on Tinder and had finally managed to go out with. "She is the greatest, Stef, I mean it."

    "Yeah, how great?" I asked. "She a good fuck?"

    "That's all you ever think about, huh? As a matter of fact, yes, among other things. I really like her and I know, I know it's sudden but we were thinking about going on a double date. What do you think? Me and Emma, you and Lena?"

    I shook my head at the thought. "I'd like that, but I don't think she wants to see my face ever again."

    "What the fuck did you do this time?" Harry asked.

    "It doesn't matter. It's over. I'm meeting Brianna tomorrow by the way." I said.

    Harry laughed on the other end of the line. "Who gives a shit about that bitch."

    "Hey, I do! She gets me laid." I affirmed.

    "There's more to life than just getting laid, my dear friend. One day you'll learn that." Harry said.

    I huffed. "You're just saying that because of this Emma girl. In fact, I do wanna go on this double date. If she's that special to you, I wanna get to know her."

    "Awesome. Who are you gonna bring; Brianna?"

    I laughed. "Fuck no. Tell Emma to find me a nice single lady for this date and I'll join you."

    I could hear Harry smiling. "Great. So you'll be going on a blind date and a double date at the same time."

    "Why the hell not?" I said and we hung up the phone. I just hoped this girl was better than Brianna and Lena combined. For sex, that is. No relationships. God no.

AN: and just who do you think Stef will meet on this blind date? :)