Thirty-one

Lena's POV

I couldn't wait to see Stef. It'd been a whole week and we'd been texting and, well, sexting too, but I missed her like crazy. Like every single bone of my body craved her touch. And not just that; I missed her — all of her.

She was arriving soon and I cleared my schedule to be with her. After class, I had no plans other than to spend the rest of the day with her and plan our weekend.

I'd told Joey I was definitely not coming home tonight; I was staying at Stef's. I'd even packed a bag already, all without her knowing. Just because. I'd also talked to Harry and he told me he'd pick her up from the airport and give her a ride home - but he definitely wouldn't linger.

And, not any sooner than I hoped, I got a text from Stef. "Just landed. Exhausted. Do you wanna spend the night at my place?"

I laughed because this was already my plan to begin with. "Sure. Harry's coming to get you. I'll meet you there soon."

"Perfect," she sent. I smiled to myself, glad to be in a relationship where our feelings were mutual and we had basically the same plans. Also glad because during the week she was away I managed to study a lot and I definitely deserved a break from that.

An hour later, I arrived at Stef's and she kissed me softly at the door. "Mmm I missed you, love."

I smiled back at her and hugged her softly. "Missed you too. Did you have a safe flight back?"

"I did. It was interesting, actually. This girl sitting next to me wrote her phone number on my arm when I was sleeping and I didn't notice until five minutes ago." She joked, showing me an arm with the name "Savannah" and the phone number right under it.

I smiled nervously. Well, isn't that great. "Oh. That is interesting."

"But yeah, I had a safe flight. Slept like a baby and honestly I'm still exhausted. Do you mind if I shower?"

I nodded. "Sure, go ahead. Do you um, are you hungry?"

Stef headed to the bathroom as I heard her reply. "I am a bit. Do you wanna order pizza?"

"Sure. Will do." I nodded to myself and called the pizza place asking for a delivery at Stef's.

As I was grabbing the paper plates and setting the table for when the pizza arrived, Stef hugged me from behind. She smelled fresh and soapy and everything good. It took all I had in me not to fuck her right then and there.

"What's up? You're all tense. Need to relax? Huh?" She started kissing my neck and I turned around and she caught my mouth. I couldn't run away. I didn't want to either.

"Stef- I ordered us pizza. So very soon, any minute now, someone might knock on the door and I don't wanna have to stop anything to answer that door, okay?" She nodded, smiling at me and lighting a cigarette. "So you better behave."

Stef was now winking at me and taking a puff of her cigarette. I could not even handle how sexy this woman was.

"So, how was it? Tell me everything. I mean, you've said some things on the phone but you were pretty vague, so..."

She smirked at me. "I wasn't vague at all. The thing is, Lena Adams, you just wanted to sext me up. You just love me for my body," she teased me.

"Did we not agree to behave?" I pushed, rather uptightly.

She took another puff of her cigarette, looking at me ravishingly. "I did no such thing."

"Well, around here I've been studying a lot. Many tests coming up, you know how it is." I said, realizing then that she might not, because she hasn't gone to college.

Stef shook her head. "I really don't, though. What I do know is how much fun it is to work alongside so many people I look up to in beautiful Spain."

I smiled, urging her to keep going.

"So. I basically ran into a friend and she uh, introduced me to these artists that are friends of her parents. It was no big deal for her, but to me it certainly was."

I had a huge smile on my face right about now. "That's amazing, Stef!

She was wearing loose shorts and a tight black shirt and damn, did she look hot. And there was this thing about Stef when she was talking about photography that I couldn't explain. It's like she looked even hotter and sexier and-

"Pizza!" The delivery man said, pulling me away from my dirty thoughts.

We started eating and kept talking about Stef's trip.

"Oh, I got you something," she said, standing up to go get it from her suitcase.

I smiled curiously. "You did? What is it?"

She opened her bag and went through her things while I smiled in anticipation. "It's just a little something." She said, sitting next to me on the couch.

I smiled when I received the box. It was small and light. "Thank you."

I opened it and found a picture. "Where is this?"

"Gran Vía, a street in Madrid. I really missed you there, Lena, and I took this picture thinking of you." She said, avoiding eye contact.

I grinned at her. "I love it, thank you so much."

I leaned in and kissed her firmly, showing her how much I meant it.

"God, if this is what I get for every photo I take for you, that's all I'm doing from now on." She said, kissing my neck as I tilted my head back.

"I'm only getting started, you know that, right?" I whispered in her ear.

AN: Please share your thoughts/opinions/concerns!! Also, wash your hands frequently and stay home if you can 🤍🤍