Five

Lena's POV

   I moaned into Stef's kiss and we made out for quite some time, trying to keep it PG but definitely not succeeding. We started getting some looks and I could feel families with children staring at us as it was 5PM only and we were behaving like teenagers.

    "I, uh, think we should take this somewhere else," I said, pulling away from her kiss.

    "Why, Lena Adams, of course. My place?" She asked.

    I smirked. "Sure, why not?"

    "My car's just around the corner," Stef said, and we left Starbucks right into her car. I'd left mine at home and had walked there because ir was really close.

    "That's a nice car," I said, getting inside and shutting the door.

    "Yeah, it is. But don't get too excited, this doesn't reflect my living situation," she said laughing.

    I smirked at her. "I honestly don't care."

    Stef started driving and I got scared immediately. She was a fast driver - actually, scratch that, a terrible driver.

    "You're a terrible driver," I pointed out.

    "Wha-? Excuse me, what?! I'm a great driver! Everybody says so."

    "Whoever told you that must really wanna get in your pants," I affirmed, smirking at her.

    "Yeah, like you don't," she winked at me.

    I grinned at her. "Since we're talking, you should know I don't put out on the first date."

    "There's always a first time for everything," she shrugged, sure of herself.

    I shook my head. "You really are confident, aren't you?"

    "Yeah? You say that like you aren't. Very sure of yourself to affirm you won't give into my charm," Stef said.

    "Jesus," I said, shaking my head.

    She turned on the radio and chose a rap song. "You into rap?"

    "Not particularly. I'm more of a jazz woman," I said.

    "Huh, you've got lots to learn from me, sweetheart," she said and the petname was enough to make my stomach feel butterflies.

    I pretended not to notice that and kept the conversation going. "Right back at ya."

    "Well, here we are," Stef said, parking in front of her home.

    "Thankgod I've survived," I said, taking the seatbelt off.

    Stef grabbed the car keys and then my face. "Wasn't that fun? A little adventure?"

    I swallowed hard. She was speaking so close to my face and touching my curls that I couldn't even breathe. I simply nodded, my eyes completely focused on hers.

    "That's what being with me is like. You're gonna love it," she winked once again and moved her lips towards my neck, sucking on it gently once and then kissing it softly.

    "Shall we go then?" Stef asked, getting out of the car like nothing had happened.

    I got out of her very expensive red car and she showed me inside her home. "Welcome to my castle."

    She lived in a studio. Sure, I knew she was a photographer, but I had no clue she actually lived where she worked. As nice and cozy as it was, I figured, given her car and her friends, she would be filthy rich. You just wouldn't imagine that someone who owned that kind of car would live in a studio.