Chapter 1- The "Surprise"

Chapter 1-The 'Surprise'

 _______________________________Kendell_____________________________________>>

KENNY ON THE SIDE!

*•.•*•.•*Kendell's POV*•.•*•.•*

"Cause I Can Love You More Than This!--" I hit my alarm clock so hard I'm pretty sure it died. Let's only hope!

I can't wait to get to school, because my boyfriend Mike has something for me! He texted me last night saying, "I got something for you! Meet me at our tree." Yes, we have our own tree! We even carved K+M=<3 into it. I'm kinda suspicious though. He's been distant sense last weekend.

I groaned and I got out of my very comfy bed, then I walked through the hallway to the bathroom I share with my little sister, Valerie. I turned the knob for the hot water to stream out of the tap. I jumped in when it was warm enough. I massaged my shampoo into my hair. I conditioned then got out. I wrapped a towel around my wet body.

I unlocked the bathroom door then headed back to my room. When I entered, I took pair of white skinny jeans, a dark blue striped white shirt, and black converses out of my dresser. Then I put my hair up in a messy bun.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57509687

I jogged downstairs. "Hey, mom and Val." I waved when I entered the kitchen.

My mom and dad are divorced. I never contacted my dad when he left because my mom didn't want me to. Plus, he never liked our family. He always compared us to families in the park. "Hey, swissy!" Valerie cheered.

My mom smiled. "Hey, Kenny," She stood up from the dining table to put her coffee cup in the sink.

I looked at the clock on the microwave and gasped. "Bye! Glena is probably wondering where I am! love you!" I said before I left out the front door with Glens. Glens is our bodyguard. If your wondering why I have a body guard, Well it's not just mine it's Melissa, Rachel, Haylee, Leah, and mine's.

It's all because Alex/Our Kidnapper, kidnapped us he only gave us each a piece of bread and water for two weeks. We were very scared to go outside and Alex said right before he got put in cuffs, "Kendell I well find you and your friends. Your all going to die."

We wouldn't go to school so our parents got us a bodyguard. That was a month ago but Glens stays here for another two years. We walked all the way to Meli's house. I knocked on the door. Melissa's dad answered. "Oh, Kendell! How are you?"

I smiled. Her dad is always too nice. "Good, good. How are you, Patrick?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "I hate my full name. Call me, Rick or Pat," He said then turned around. "Melissa! Kendell is here!" He yelled inside the big house.

"Coming papa!" Melissa used her sweet get away with anything voice. She uses that a lot for partys and stuff. Meli came jogging down the stairs. She grabbed her backpack off of the hook and gave her dad a kiss on the cheek. She walked out of the house and closed the door behind her. "Hey, Kenny!" She cheered.

"What's got you so happy?" I giggled.

I stepped down her door steps with Meli in tow. "I just can't wait to do another song and put it online!" She squealed.

We walked up to Glena. "Well it depends on the other girls." I grinned.

She grinned back. "Well then, we'll ask them when we're all together," She said.

______

We just walked to all of the girls' houses to pick them up. Boy, was that a long walk! We so need to save up for a car.