Chapter 4- We Got How Many Views!?

_________________________________Leah______________________________________>>

PICTURE OF LEAH!

*•.•*•.•*Kenny's POV*•.•*•.•*

I got woken up by the front door opening. I sat up and looked at my mom. She wore a black long dress with her hair curled, nude heels, and a black clutch.

"Mom how was the date?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry Hun, I didn't mean to wake you, and it was wonderful. Thanks for setting me up." She said.

"No,No its fine I wasn't even suppose to sleep here anyway." I said. She started going upstairs.

"Wait mom.... Do you like like this guy and when can me and Val meet him?" I asked.

"Hunny, so far I like like him yes, and you well meet him soon if we still go on dates. Plus we're going on one tomorrow too." She answered.

"Does he have any children?" I asked.

"Yes, he has two girls named Ruth, Nicola, and Liam his son." She answered.

"Now go to bed!" She ordered jokey. She went upstairs to bed.I got up and decided to prank all the girls because it's only 3:00 am. Mays well. What I did to Meli was I went to her bag and put her bra and undies in the freezer.What I did to Leah was I got all the junk food and hid it because I know she'll freak out. What I did to Haylee was I took her hair products and put then in a big bag, then threw them in the pool. What I did to Rachel was I Got her glasses and contacts and threw them in the fridge.I know there gonna kill me but who cares. I put a camera under a blanket and put it on the coffee table. It's now 6:00am so I decided to take a nap in my room.

----------

*•.•*•.•*Rachel's POV*•.•*•.•*

I woke up to Meli screaming, "WHERES MY BRA AND UNDIES?!" Someone's in trouble...... I put my hand were my glasses should be and they weren't there.

"Meli... can you get my contacts for me" I asked.

"Yeah sure," she said going upstairs. She came back down.

"Umm did you bring your contacts?" Meli asked.

"Yeah I remember putting them in my bag." I said.

"GUYS WHERE IS THE JUNK FOOD!?" Leah yelled sliding on her socks to the living room.

"WHO TOOK MY HAIR PRODUCTS?!" Haylee yelled. Running down the stairs.

"Wait where's Kendell?" I asked. We all looked at each other and ran to Kenny's room. We all walked in slowly to see Kenny Softly snoring.

"Guys she pranked us so lets prank her. Meli get a lot of butter knifes." I ordered. She left and came back with about twenty butter knifes.She gave them to me. I put one on her face two under her arms and scattered the rest everywhere else. She hates butter knifes, but she doesn't hate sharp knifes.We all went down stairs and sat on the couch, to wait for Kenny to wake up.

*•.•*•.•*Leah's POV*•.•*•.•*

"THE FUDGE!?" we heard from upstairs. We all ran to Kenny's room to see her freaking out and in the corner of her room with her blanket. She looked like a human burrito, with a terrified face.

"W-why did y-you do that......." she stuttered.

"Did you touch my hair products!?" asked Haylee. Kenny nodded still keeping her eyes on the butter knifes all around the floor.