Chapter 19-Sick Day!

✨MELISSA✨

*•.•*•.•*Kendell's POV*•.•*•.•*

I woke up with a horrible head ache. After the boys performed we all decided to rest. We have a long trip to, Vancouver, Canada! Almost home.. I got up really slowly. The girls are all up.. Usually I'm one of them to be up first. Meli or Leah usually sleeps in. I walked to the kitchen to get some Advil. If we even have any.

I heard noise in the game room so I stayed away. "I already have your pills here."

"Liam! Goodness you almost have me a heart attack!" My scratchy morning voice said, I clutched my heart. I thanked him and took the Advil with some water to help swallow it. Wait.. "How did you know I had a head ache?" I asked puzzled.

"You told the girls last night so.. They told me. Can't have little miss, mommy Giream sick now can we?" Liam teased.

"I actually feel a little dizzy too." I said. Liam felt my forehead.

"Your hot too." He said.

"I know I- woah." I lost my balance and fell on the booth seats.

"Are you okay, Kenny? Oh you have to rest. I'll get Harry to make some chicken noodle-"

"You're on your own!" Harry called from the game room.

"I guess I'll be making it." His British accent filled the room. I nodded and he lead me to my bunk. He helped me into bed and literally tucked me in and kissed my forehead.

"Get some rest." He whispered and shut the curtain to my bunk. I'm so lucky to have him.

_______

"Kenny? Babe, I made some soup." Liam shook me gently. I got up slowly, Liam helped me get to the kitchen. I say on the black booth chairs. He put some good looking chicken noodle soup in front of me.

"Thank you, Liam thank you a lot! I know one of the girls would have taken care of me, but it's better when you do it." I smiled up at him.

He kissed my cheek, "Now eat up." He went to get himself a bowl. He came back with a fork. I looked down at my utensil and it wasn't a spoon, but a fork. "What?" He asked all cute like.

"Fork? I thought that was just a rumour.." I knit my eyebrows.

"Oh.. Yeah..um..It isn't a rumour..It's true." He blushed.

"Well I think it's cute." I sniffled. He smiled at me, a real smile. Something I've never gotten in a while. It's always been smirk, grin, and frown from everyone around me. That made me feel welcomed and cared. I love Liam I'm just scared to see his reaction if I tell him that I love him.

"Kendell?" Liam asked. I snapped out of whatever trace I was in.

"Huh?" I coughed. He checked my forehead.

"Still sick. How about you get more rest and when you wake up, maybe we can go get dinner." He explained.

"We can get dinner?" I smiled.

"With our friends yeah." He smiled back at me.

"I'm going to bed." I sighed. I really thought he meant just us two. Our first date.. I would actually want it more.. Special.

I walked to the girls bunks. I was almost up on the bed when I felt hands helping me up. I laid down and felt a figure next to me. I looked and saw, Liam lying next to me. He smiled and put a arm around my waist.

"I'm going to get you sick, Liam." I said.

"Kenny I don't care as long as I'm with you." He kissed my forehead.