Chapter 16- Getting Asked Out❤

Chapter 16-Getting Asked Out❤

*•.•*•.•*Harry's POV*•.•*•.•*

"-And live while we're young." Zayn finished. We are currently in the middle of soundcheck. We just finished singing our last song on the list: Live While We're Young.

"Great boys! Just perfection!" Our vocal coach, Steven said. We don't really know if he's straight or not.

"We know!" Louis grinned. Steven walked away. I don't know if he was a fended or just didn't want to talk to us. I shrugged and we started walking to the bus. We got to the bus doors and listened.

"SHE CAN SING!" Meli screamed. Someone laughed nervously. "How long did you see that? Or listen?" Mallory asked them.

"Oh, about-all the song! Why didn't you tell us that you can sing!?" They all said the last part together.

"Well, I just got here yesterday..." Mallory said in a 'duh' tone.

"Your really good.." Leah said.

"Group huddle a forum!" The girls all probably huddled. I turned around to talk to the guys.

"Did Mallory sing or.." I was pretty much talking to Zayn.

He looked like he knew, everything.

"No, no.. That was Mallory.." Liam said.

"Can we talk to you?" Rachel asked, Malo. I turned around so my ear was by the door.

"After lunch." Mallory said plainly. I heard someone sigh. Then five pair of feet went somewhere.

"ARE THE BOYS ALMIST DONE OF SOUNDCHECK!?" I heard Mallory ask.

"Almost!" Kendell said.

"LUNCH IS DO-" Malo got cut off by Leah saying, "FINALLY!" We took that as a signal to walk onto the bus. Zayn walked on first then me, Liam, Niall, and Louis.

"Yeah buddy, FOOD!" Niall cheered running to the table. Before he could get there he fell flat on his face, because the floors are waxed.

Leah ran up to him, "Niall!" She shakes him. "Niall! Are you okay!?" Leah asked Niall when he sat up. I think he got the wind knocked out of himself, because he just nodded trying to breath. Leah was rubbing circles on his back. Niall got up and went to the table. Me and the boys followed. I got three pancakes and dug into them.

Rachel looked up at me, "Enjoying the pancakes?" She asked. I flustered then nodded. She giggled and got up out of the booth. She went to the game room. I finished up my pancakes and walked to the sink. I put them in the sink for, Liam and Kenny to wash.

I walked into the game room and saw Rachel watching; Toddlers And Tiaras.

I sat beside her, "Rachel, do you wanna.. You know.. Go-" I got cut off by Rachel saying, "Are you trying to ask me out?"

I scratched the back of my neck. "Well.. Just a friendly offering. Do you wanna go to lunch with me tomorrow? Before soundcheck?" I grinned.

She smiled back, "Of course! Can I tell you something?" She asked me.

I nodded, "Well, Mallory can sing. We heard her! She sounds brilliant and we want her in our group. After.. You know.. Haylee-" I cut her off.

"Yeah I know. So, are you going to ask her?" I asked Rachel. She nodded.

"I'm nervous- and I know the girls are nervous too, to ask her if she wants to join the group and sing. She has this sound to her voice. Just like Zayn's! Almost exact! If You guys heard her you would think of Zayn right away!" She explained.