Chapter 3- Skype

Chapter 3- Skype

_________________________________Haylee____________________________________>>

HAYLEE ON THE SIDE!

*•.•*•.•*Kendell's POV*•.•*•.•*

"Ummmm...Welll......Iwasatthehospitalbecauseicutmyfinger," I said really fast, hoping the fast talk worked on her.

"I kinda guessed that, when there's blood in my kitchen." Damn it! I forgot it doesn't work on her.

"Ok fine," I sighed then I set Valerie down on her feet.

"Val, why don't you go play with your toys?" Mom squatted down to her size and poked her belly.

"Okay Mommy!" she giggled up the stairs.

We walked to the living room and I sat on the couch. She sat beside me. "Okay. I want the whole story." She turned to me.

Here goes nothing.

___

"--Then, I cut my finger off." I showed her my wrapped up hand.

She picked it up gently. "So, Mike cheated on you?" She looked down at my hand. I nodded slowly. "Why did I ever think that guy was a nice one?" She whispered to herself.

She put my hand gently back on my lap. "I want a cookie!" Valerie came down the stairs step by step. She stopped walking when she got to the living room doorway. "Swissy! What's wrong?" She jumped on the couch.

"Nothing. Sissy just needs a hug." I held open my arms.

"Come on! Group hug!" We stayed like that until, my phone vibrated in my back pocket.

"Kenny, did you do a, no no!?" Valerie yelled, Mom chuckled. She calls farts, No-No's.

We all pulled away from the hug. "No Val, it's my phone," I said while getting phone out of my jean's pocket.

From: MELI THE SEXY BEAST; Was ur mom home? Did u tell her? r you ok?

To: MELI THE SEXY BEAST; Yesh calm down.. Jeez.. Yesh, yesh, & yesh!

From: MELI THE SEXY BEAST; Lets do a group call!!! BRB!

"Mom, I'm going to do a Skype call with the girls," I said getting up off the couch.

I stretched right quick. "That's okay. I'm going to make supper also." She got up with me.

"I'm going to play Polly!" Valerie cheered running up the stairs.

I started going up the stairs after her. I walked through the hallway to my room. I grabbed my laptop off of my desk and brought it over to my bed. I opened it and waited for it to load. While it was loading I decided to pick out an outfit for tomorrow. I love to be organized.

I walked to my closet and didn't have time to pick anything out because my laptop made a sound. I walked back to my bed and saw that my laptop has loaded to my home screen. My screen saver was of, me, Rachel, Haylee, Leah, Glena, and Melissa at the beach. We were in the air doing poses. Glena wasn't really in the air. She was in a beach chair right beside us.

I opened up Skype and saw all the girls online. I requested a group chat and they all accepted. "How's your finger?" Leah asked when they popped up.

"Oh, great!" Note my sarcasm.

Haylee and Rachel chuckled. "I guess we can do a video today. I mean if we can," Melissa suggested

I shrugged. "I'm not busy."