Chapter 8-Truth Or Dare? And Fake Girlfriend

*•.•*•.•*Meli's POV*•.•*•.•*

Kenny had her hand over her mouth in shock. She just called them hot right in front of them.. Nice playing cool, Kendell! When the boys were sober from laughing, they sat down on the sofa and put their seat belts on. We went on the other sofa on the other side of them and sat down. We buckled ourselves. The doors closed. The plane was taking off.

"So.. Wanna do interductions?" Louis asked with that smexy voice of his.

Someone snapped there finger infront of my face.

I looked up and said, "Huh?"

"You were staring at Louis.." Kenny whispered. I looked horrified. What if he saw me drool? I felt my mouth.. No drool.

"What are we doing?" I whispered to Kenny.

"Inderductions, your next." She whispered back.

"I'm Melissa, Melissa Baker but I liked to be called, Meli. I live in P.E.I,Canada. I have a dad and a younger sister named, Clara. I LOVE GREEN!" I introduced. We finished interductions.

"I'm bored.. LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE." Louis yelled. The flight attendant told us we can unbuckle our seat belts.

"Yesh!" I yelled, me and Louis highfived.

"I like this girl.." Louis dragged the g, I blushed.

"Look.. She bushin!" Rachel said cupping my cheeks. We all sat in a circle I was in between, Louis and Harry.

"Louis you can go first." Zayn said.

A/N

(Eleanor and Danielle, aren't dating Liam and Louis in my story. I love both of them though.)

"Liam, truth or dare?" Louis asked.

"Truth." Liam said.

"Goody." I coughed. They all laughed.

"I still pick truth." Liam smirked.

"Fine then, who would you kiss here?" Louis smirked.

"Um.. Kendell.." He whispered. Kenny blushed.

"Meli!" Oh fudge..

"Truth or dare?" Liam smirked.

"Dare?" I asked more than answered.

"Pick someone in here and.. Kiss them.." Liam now had a huge evil smirk. I groaned. I turned toward Louis and sat on his lap. He looked surprised but was ok with it. I grabbed his head and kissed his lips. He was shocked but then, kissed back. All I was feeling was sparks, fireworks. I know he didn't though because look at me i'm horrible, ugly, fugly even.

"Stop, stop, stop!" Kenny and Liam yelled breaking us apart. We separated and I realized I was on his lap still.. I quickly got off and ran to my spot beside him.

"Uumm.. Niall, truth or dare?" I asked. I couldn't help but notice Louis staring at me mouth wide. I looked at him.

"Close your mouth! You'll catch flies!" I said putting up his jaw. He looked away blushing.

"Dare!" Niall said. "I dare you to lick the toilet seat.." I said smirking.

______

After an very intense Truth or Dare, I went back to my seat and put my headphones in, and closed my eyes.I felt someone sit beside me.

"Can I talk to you?" Someone asked. I opened my eyes to see Louis looking at me. I smiled and said

"Sure." He returned the smile.