Chapter 12-The Beach And Leaving

*•.•*•.•*Rachel's POV*•.•*•.•*

"-Going on tour together!" Simon said. We all cheered and the girls gasped.

"Any questions before I have to go?" Simon asked.

"Actually yesh, when are we going?" Kendell asked.

"In three weeks! There will be a tour bus waiting for you at the One Direction house, when you get back." Simon explained.

"Oh! How long is the tour and where is the tour?" Harry asked.

"The tour is two months long and the tour is in Canada and America." Simon said.

"Is that all?" Simon asked. Someone said 'Mhm.' But I wasn't paying attention. I was really scared to go on tour and perform in front of thousands people. What if they hate us because we're on the same bus as One Direction? What if-

SLAP! "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I asked annoyed.

SLAP! "That was for not paying attention!" Meli said. She also slapped me twice.. I know two wrongs don't make a right but come on! So I slapped her back.

SLAP! "That's what you get for slapping me twice!" I yell in her face. Then we start having a laughing fit while our friends are sitting there watching us. The girls had knowing looks on there face and the guys just looked scared like we were gonna kill th- Wait! Not bad.. I winked in Melissa's direction.

"I hate you!" I yell in her face again. She growls. Did I tell you we're really good actors? Well we are..

"Don't say that! I know you don't mean it!" Meli yelled.

"Oh.. We all know I mean it.." I said. The guys looked terrified with might happen next. She grabbed my hair lightly but it looked ruff. She pulled me to her and was about to hit me in the stomach when Harry and Louis broke us apart. We burst out laughing.

"What we're you thinking?" Harry asked me. Then he just looked confused because we were laughing.

"We.. Just.. Haha.. Pranked you!" I said In between breaths. They just glared while we laughed. The girls and guys laughed with us when they put two and two together. When we sobered up from laughing, we went upstairs to unpack. Paul and Glena put our bags in our rooms.

"Who shares what rooms?" Louis asked.

"Well Melissa and me can share.." I said.

"Ya know, work out our disagreements.." I explained and giggled. Meli nudged me.

"I'll share with Leah!" Haylee called. Leah nodded.

"That just leaves me. Okay which bozo is sleeping with me?" Kendell asked the guys. (A/N;NOT LIKE THAT DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE!)

"Me!" Liam pointed to himself. Kendell chuckled. Liam smirked. We all went to our rooms and unpacked.

"Meli, do you like Louis?" I asked out of the blue.

"Well.. I kinda have to.. Fake dating him.." Melissa explained.

"No like, not that you have to but, like like him?" I asked again. She thought about it for a second.

"Just a little.. But what's with you and Harry?" Meli asked. I shrugged.

"He doesn't seem interested.." I sighed.

"Are you kidding?! He looks at you like a love sick puppy!" Meli exclaimed, putting her hands in the air. I shrugged.

"Can we change the subject?" I asked. She nodded.