Chapter 20-Mall!

Chapter 20-Mall!

*•.•*•.•*Melissa's POV*•.•*•.•*

When we got to the tour bus. We all went to bed. Kenny was pretty bummed out about not getting to eat her poutine.

I'm now in Louis' bunk and we're watching a movie on Netflix. We're watching, What Happens In Vegas. It's quite good so far. Louis likes it I can tell, he squints his eyes to concentrate on the movie. "Quit staring at me!" Louis ordered.

"Shh," I shushed him. "People are sleeping. Maybe we should go to the game room and watch it on the Wii?" I asked.

He agreed and we got up and went straight to the game room. "I'm going to make popcorn. You start the movie to where we were at." Louis walked to the kitchen.

I turned on the Wii and waited for the hand thingy to pop up. When it did I plopped on the couch and clicked on Netflix. I pressed the movie and fast forwarded it to the part me and Louis are at. "Got it!" I yelled to Louis.

He came in with the popcorn. "Oh, cool." He sat right next to me. I pressed play and we stated watching the movie.

______________________________

"Oh my goodness! I forgot that my stuff is at Keenan's!" Mallory's voice went straight into my ear.

I sat up straight right away. "Where!?" I frantically asked. I guess I'm in my bed, with the girls.

"Umm.. Vancouver-"

"MALLORY! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD US EARLIER!" Kenny yelled.

"Now we have to go-" Rachel got cut off by Mallory,

"No, Zayn said he would get me through this. He WILL go with me." Malo stated.

"Who said I'll do what?" Zayn walked in.

"That you'll take me to, Keenan's house and get my stuff," Mallory crossed her fingers behind her back. Zayn had an un sure face. "But Zayynn! You said you would help me through this," Mallory whined.

"Okay fine, but only because I-" He cut himself off. "Because I want you to get over this geek." Zayn and Malo hugged.

"Thanks," Mallory thanked Zayn.

"I MADE FOO-" Leah ran faster than a horse to the kitchen.

I walked behind the rest. I felt two hands go on my waist and a head go on my shoulder. "I liked our movie night. By the way, I put you in your bed." Louis said. He took my hand and we walked to the kitchen and sat at the booth that fits ten. Only ten.

"GIVE ME FOOD!" Leah and Niall chanted for Harry to give them food.

"Okay, okay." Harry gave Leah and Niall each two breakfast sandwiches.

"What are we doing today, Liam?" Niall asked.

"We have a sound check at noon. Then the performance is at seven O'clock," Liam said. "Oh and Zayn," Zayn looked up from his food. "You and Mallory might wanna leave now to get her stuff." Mallory got up.

"We can eat later. Come on, Zayn," Malo dragged Zayn away from his food. They waved and left.

"What should we do tell noon?" I asked Louis.

"We should totally go shopping for shoes and... Stuff." Louis lifted me up from the booth. "Me and Meli are going SHOPPING!" Louis sing songed. "Go get changed! We leave in thirty!" Louis yelled from his room.

I huffed and walked to my bunk. "What to wear, what to wear," I muttered to myself.

"Actually," Someone said from the door way. "I know what your going to wear." I turned around to, Harry holding a white and navy striped shirt with red pants paired with Navy TOMS.