Chapter 2-Why Should I Live?

___________________________________Melissa__________________________________>>

MELISSA (ME) ON THE SIDE!

*•.•*•.•*Kenny's POV*•.•*•.•*

Why should I live? Why shouldn't I just die right know? But I know my mom and Val would be depressed. Melissa, Leah, Rachel, and Haylee would never live the same.

I'm lying in my bed currently listening to, Na Na Na By One Direction. I have my headphones in, but I'm not really paying attention to the music night now.

I cook when I'm depressed and wanna get something off of my mind. Maybe I should cook a stir fry? Yeah. I'm really craving that now!

I sat up in my bed and removed the covers. I stood up on my very fluffy white carpet and stretched. I walked down the hall and jogged down the stairs. I made my way to the kitchen and tried to find all the ingredients. I grabbed the cutting board and a pan from the bottom cabinet then placed them on the counter.

I made my way to the refrigerator and grabbed, carrots, peas, and tomatoes. Then I walked to the stove and set the pan on top. I set all the fruit and vegetables on the cutting board then grabbed a knife from a droor on my left. I placed a carrot right in the middle of the cutting board. I cut the carrot right quick.

I then grabbed a tomato and I put my finger on the tomato. I cut it into two pieces. I took one piece of the tomato then I held my knife up high. I was about to cut it when, "Kenny! Don't!" Someone screamed.

That scared me and my hand went out of control. The knife went right through my finger. I cried out in pain and fell to the kitchen floor. Everyone gathered around me. "Someone call an ambulance! NOW!" Glena said before I passed out.

*•.•*•.•*Haylee's POV*•.•*•.•*

"Kenny! Please! Stay with us!" I pleaded, but it was to late. She already blacked out.

Leah came in the kitchen with a dish towel. "Here." She handed Glena the towel.

Glen rolled the dish towel around Kendell's finger. "I'm not a Doctor or a Nurse, but her finger looks pretty bad," Glena sadly said.

Rachel ran back into the kitchen. "The ambulance is on it's way." She was breathing heavy. "Is she doing okay?" Rachel asked.

Meli looked like she was going to cry. We hardly ever see her cry! "It's all my falt!" A tear left her eye. "I yelled and I scared her!" She started bawling.

I crawled over to her and pulled her into a hug. "It's not your falt! It's no one's falt! It could have happened to anybody!" I tried to calm her down.

She sniffled. "Yeah, okay. Can I go in the back with her and Glena?" She asked and pulled away.

I nodded. "We'll take a cab." I smiled.

Melissa pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Thanks." We pulled away.

"Leah!" I yelled.

"What?" She answered from behind me.

I turned around and Leah was chewing on her nails nervously. "Can you call a cab, please?" I asked.

She nodded and walked to find a home phone. I stood up and patted the dust off of my clothes. I may not act like I'm worried, but I really am on the inside. I walked to Kenny's front door.

The ambulance was in the drive way coming in with a gurney. I kept the door open so they could walk in with ease. They made their way to the kitchen to lift Kendell up in the gurney. Glena helped lift Kenny up. "Take care of her, please." I smiled weakly at Meli.