Chapter 7-Well They Are Hot.. Exuse Me .. VERY Hot

Chapter 7-Well They Are Hot.. exuse me VERY hot

*•.•*•.•*Haylee's POV*•.•*•.•*

We woke up to an alarm clock. We all groaned and told it to shutup. Except for Kenny, goody..

"Guys we have to get up its six thirty." Kenny said, turning off the alarm. We all shot up. We put on sweats and a long sleeve tee. I wore uggs.I went to brush my teeth when I heard Valerie coming down the stairs with Fanny, Kenny's mom with her.When I finished I went downstairs and saw Kenny hugging, Fanny.

"Valerie can I get a hug?" I asked Val. She nodded and ran into my open arms. We let go and then we heard a honk.

"Bye Valerie and Fanny!" I yelled out the door, with the girls behind me. I couldn't wait to get to the jet to see the surprise.I was on the doorstep with my bag. When I looked at the vehicle that would be driving us to the airport, I gasped. It was a white fricken Limo! I heard the girls gasp behind me, too. I ran to the limo doors and opened it. The Limo driver took our bags. We all got in. I got in first then Kenny, Meli, Leah, and Rachel.

"It's so awesome!" I said astonished. They just nodded in agreement. I looked around. There was a flat screen t.v in the corner. A mini fridge in the other corner and awesome leather seats! Leah went straight to the mini fridge. I went to Twitter on my IPhone and saw a whole bunch of hate. So I tweeted,

Haylee_Hunt: Yello! :p please don't put hate because I hate it! ;)

I looked up and saw all the girls staring at me.. I guess they saw the tweet.

"Haylee.." Kenny started.

"Kendell.." I copied.

"Haylee you could have just told us.. Please don't do what Kenny did. You'll regret it, like Kendell does." Rachel said, always the one with the words..

"I would never! You know that.. I just wanted them to stop. I don't believe them." I said. They just nodded. Kenny was on her IPhone listening to music. Meli was talking to the driver.. weird. Leah was eating. While Rachel was trying to sleep. I on the other hand was looking into space..It's more fun than you would think.

"Kenny? What do you think the surprise is?" I asked Kendell who was trying to sit up.

"I actually think its just Simon, saying, I'm hot.. Probably thinks he's the hot one.." She said. I started to doze off but the last thing I heard was.. "Frank, are you sure you know the directions!?" Meli yelled.

*•.•*•.•*Kenny's POV*•.•*•.•*

I saw Haylee snooze off, so I assumed she was tired. I tried to fall asleep with music and everything, but it just wasn't working.I felt guilty leaving my mom and Valerie, so I texted my mom..

Mom=M, Kendell=K

K;Mom.. Geoff is he a nice guy..? And make sure he doesn't hurt Valerie!

M;Kenny.. He would never do that I like like him and i trust him, don't worry. And he's meeting Val tonight.

K;Mom watch her.. And are his kids coming?

M;no.. Liam, Ruth and Nicola are busy.. He said something about Liam like Jet..

K;Oh well ok.. And don't get to Funky ;)

M;I won't! ;)

"Emma?Who are you texting?" Meli asked.

"My mom I feel guilty leaving them.." I said.

"Don't be.. This could change your life in a good way." She said.

"I guess you are right," I said.

"Wanna annoy Frank with me?" Meli asked.

I said, "Later." And dozed off.

The last thing I heard was.. "Frank.. You drive so slow hurry up!" And the car was going faster.

_________

"OMG! ONE DIRECTION!" We all shot up like rockets.

"Just kidding needed to get you up. We're at the airport." Meli said. We all groaned except me! Frank the driver got our bags and walked into the airport. We walked in and went threw the scanner thingy, and were about to get on. We are now on the stairs to get on the jet. We all stopped. I turned around to Face the girls.

"Guys whatever's in there we have to promise to keep our cool, especially if its Simon." I said pointing to the airplane door. I walked in first and saw, Liam Payne waiting for us smiling. We all gasped. The rest of One Direction came behind him.

"Hi, we're One Direction! Simon couldn't be here so he asked us to because he knows your fans." They guys chuckled at Leah's face. She had food in her mouth wide open, jaw dropped.

"Well at least there hot.. Exuse me VERY hot.." I said. I put my hand over my mouth. The guys laughed. I mean ROFL, Literally. Nice first impression Kendell Delaray Farrell..