Chapter 6-Finding A Surprise!

Chapter 6-Finding (Nemo) A Surprise!

*•.•*•.•*Rachel's POV*•.•*•.•*

When we we're out of the Meeting Place, we went to call Simon on Meli's IPhone 5. We all put his number in our phones so we can call him.

Simon=S, Meli=M, Leah=L, Kenny=K, Haylee=H, Rachel=R, All=A.

S;Hello? 

A;Hey Simon! 

S;Hey Giream, how did it go with the parents? 

M;Good, just a couple rules. 

S;How about you tell me them later?  

A;Yeah. 

S;So the private jet- 

R;Were taking a private jet!? 

S;Yes and the limo well be at Kenny's house tomorrow at seven O'clock AM. 

K;I'll make sure there up at six O'clock. 

S;Thank you, Kenny. 

K;Welcome. 

L;Well there be food on the plane? 

S;Yes and i'm just guessing but is that Leah? 

L;Yesh, yesh it is. 

S;Ok. I also have a surprise on the plane.. 

A;What is it!? 

S;Let's just say its hot.. 

L;Foods hot.. 

K;Ovens are hot.. 

R;Boys are hot.. 

M;Sweatshirts are hot.. 

H;I'm hot.. 

S;okay girls.. I get it and one of you was close! 

A;Who who who!? 

S;Can't tell, bye Giream! 

A;Bye, Simon!

"Meli can you take the girls home, to get packed?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah Leah, Bekah, and Rachel come on we're leaving!" She yelled in our ears.

"We're right here!" We yelled in her ear. Seem like we were thinking the same thing.

"Okay then lets go." Meli said rubbing her ear. We got in the car and drove off.

*•.•*•.•*Kenny's POV*•.•*•.•*

"Swissy, are you leaving me and mommy?" Valerie asked coming down the stairs.

"Just for two months and a half, i'll be back and i'll bring you something back." I said.

"Pinky promise?" She asked taking out her little pinky.

"Pinky promise." I said taking her pinky and squeezing it.

"Val, wanna help me pack?" I asked Valerie. She just nodded. I picked her up and put her on my hip. I picked up my bags that are by the door and headed upstairs to my room.When we got there I set Val on her feet, and the shopping bags in my walk in closet. I got out my big, I mean big, suitcase.

"Val wanna get out my nice PJs?" I asked her. She nodded and I pointed to my droor in my closet. Went to my other one and got out my undergarments.

________

When me and Val were done packing I got a text from, Meli. It vibrated my butt and Val looked at me.

"Did you just do a no-no?" Valerie asked.