Chapter 15-SHE CAN SING!

3:00am-On The Road..

*•.•*•.•*Zayn's POV*•.•*•.•*

"MADISON ALAMIA FOLLOWED ME!" I heard a female Louis voice screech. Melissa..

"WHAT!?" I heard Mallory yell.

"I LOVE VINNY! And the rest.." Mallory explained. I chuckled in my sleep. Well right now I'm half asleep with only my boxers on.. Don't really feel like getting up..

"MELISSA! MALLORY! SHUT YOUR FACES! TRYING TO SLEEP IN HERE!" I heard Kendell yell in frustration. I heard Niall laughing his head off under my bunk.

CLUNK!

Niall fell still laughing his head off. His face was so red.. His head is going to hurt from hitting it in the hard bus floor. The bus turned full on out silent. Well, except for the engine.. Then I heard a lot of snores. All from everyone. I can't exactly fall asleep when something wakes me up at night..

I heard tiny foot steps leading to the kitchen, then to the game room. I decided to put on sweats and see vas happeńin. I also put on my tank top with my ducky slippers. I went to the game room and saw the tv was on.

I creeped in and saw Mallory on her IPhone texting someone. I walked up and sat beside her. She looked at me and sighed.

"Zayn?" She asked quietly.

"Mhm?" I asked.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked.

I nodded for her to continue. She sighed again. "Zayn my boyfriend is fed up with me talking to guys all across London and America. He thinks I'm going to cheat. Anyways, when we get to Canada, he wants me to stay there and quit the tour. I just want your opinion." She explained.

I sighed. "Malo, I can't exactly tell you what to do.. Just listen to your heart and if this is you dream, do it. If you don't do it you'll regret it.. So choose. I can't choose for you." I told her. She nodded her head then played with her hair. Must be a habit of hers, better keep that in mind when we get- wait! Zayn stop! You are not thinking that! Of course she's pretty, but I wanna get to know her first.

She pulled me into a hug. "Thanks, Zayn. Thank you so much. You know you have a way with words.. I'll call you my.. Umm.. Problem Fixer!" She said not to loudly so she didn't wakeup the girls and guys.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked Malo.

She nodded. "Which one?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Don't do much do you?" I asked her.

She shrugged again. She grinned. "Yes, I do alot!"

I smirked. "Then, what do you want to watch? Scary or comed-"

"COMEDY!" She interrupted me. I chuckled and put the disk in the player. I sat down beside her and it felt.. Well, right.

******

"Look at them!"

"They're so cute!"

SNAP *Picture Being takin*

"Should we wake them?"

"We're hungry!"

I searched the couch for something to throw at them. I took something, fluffy and threw it at the noises' direction.

"OW! That hurt!" Louis exclaimed. I heard Malo giggle under neath my arm- wait! When did that get there? I sat up right quick, making Malo fly into the air and onto the floor. I gasped and ran to her side. She just lied there.