Chapter 10-Nandos

Chapter 10-Nandos And Butt Slapping 👋

*•.•*•.•*Leah's POV*•.•*•.•*

When we got outside of the Syco building, we saw Harry giving Rachel a piggy back to the limo.

"There getting close." I whispered to Niall.

"Yep, they are.." He whispered back. We giggled uncontrollably. The rest looked at us strange. We pointed to Harry and Rachel. The guys chuckled, while the girls giggled.

We all got in the limo.

"Hi, Frank!" Meli said, waving at the limo driver.

"How do you know Frank, My best friend?" Louis asked Meli.

"Well, when we were driving to the airport at home, me and Frank annoyed each other.." Melissa explained.

"Yeah, she told me I was a slow driver. So I went over the speed limit." Frank the limo driver explained.

"No way!" Louis yelled.

"Me and Frank have the same memories!" Louis exclaimed proudly. Frank just nodded closing the door to the limo. He got in and we were off to One Direction's mansion.

"Frank! Turn it up you wussy!" Meli yelled. We laughed. Frank turned up the radio and Call Me Maybe started. We all sang to the lyrics, having a good time. When we pulled up into a huge driveway, I smirked.

"How big is this house?" I asked Niall.

"Big but not as big as Justin Bieber's house!" Niall answered.

"Cool.." I said. Frank parked and we all got out. Me and the girls stand there stunned. It's as big as Louis butt. And that's big! Niall picked me up and put me over his shoulder for the second time today.

"Niall James Horan! I shall kill you!" I yelled.

"If you can catch me!" He called putting me down and running down a hall.

"I don't know this house!" I yelled to him. It came out as an echo.

"Catch me if you can!" He yelled from a room. I ran to that room as fast as I can. I went to this room that was purple. The walls were purple but his bed sheets were white and plaid with blue. Everything was in place. I went to another room and saw striped wall paper, bed sheets and dresser! Louis, I thought. I went to the next room and the walls were a sky blue. His bed sheets were just plain white. I went over to the walk in closet and saw Niall eating chips on the sofa in the corner. He was turned around so he couldn't see me.

I put my lips by his ear and said, "Found you.." He jumped and I laughed my head off. When I was sober I saw him glaring at me.

"You told me to find you.." I giggled.

"Haha very funny." He fake laughed.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"Yeah me to." Niall agreed. My stomach grumbled.

"I wish there was A&W here.." I muttered.

"What's A&W?" Niall asked. I gasped.

"Poor deprived child.." I put my hand on his forehead.

"I want Nandos.." Niall said.

"Whats Nandos?" I asked. This time he gasped.

"Poor deprived child.." He mocked putting his hand on my forehead. We burst out laughing.

"If we go to Nandos, what do you Suppose I should get?" I asked.

"PERI PERI CHICKEN!" He yelled running to the living room.