Chapter 23-Alex Did It?

*•.•*•.•*Liam's POV*•.•*•.•*

"Kendell?!" I called out. "Where are you?" I asked.

I sat on bench where I last saw her sitting. It better not be that Alex dude. I will mess him up. "I'll never find her," I sighed.

"Help, help! It's getting stuffy in here!" My phone went off. Yes, I bought our own ringtones! I matched all the ringtones with all the boys.

I dug into my basket ball shorts and grabbed my phone. "Niall?" I asked.

"Yeah, Liam! I can't find Leah!" Niall said over the line with his Irish accent.

"I can't find Kenny either! I even tried calling her several times! Where could they be?!" I stood up.

"I don't know, but Leah can't be that far. She said she needed some air," He said.

"Okay, I'll call Harry. You try calling Louis, then call Zayn. Phone me when you hear from Zayn," I ordered.

"Okay, see yah mate!" Niall hung up.

I hung up also and dialed Harry's number. "Yello?" Asked a male voice I've never heard before.

"Yeah, is Harry there?" I asked.

"Um, he's in the washroom right now, but I can take a message" He said.

"If you don't mind me asking, who are you?" I asked.

"Jarred Campbell, Rachel's brother," He stated. "Are you Liam?"

I chuckled. "Yes, I'm Liam and I can't find Kendell. Can I talk to Rachel?" I asked.

"Um, well you see, she left to go get food and never came back. We've been looking for her for hours!" He said.

I sighed. "If you don't mind me asking, where are you?" I asked.

"S'alright. We're at the Prince County Hospital." He answered.

"Is Harry out of the bathroom--"

"Jarred! Who's on the phone? Is it Rachel?!" I heard Harry shout. I heard shuffling then Harry's voice again. "Oh. Hey, Liam." Harry sounded sad.

"Harry, don't worry we'll find all the girls."

He gasped. "All of them are missing? That means they must have gone somewhere!" He shouted.

I sighed, again. "Harry! Kendell would have texted or something! And I'm pretty sure Rachel wouldn't just leave the hospital."

"Well then, where are they?"

"That's why I called you. That and I wanted to know if Rachel was there," I explained.

"Well she's not."

I started jogging back to the hotel. "I know that, now!"

"Okay,okay. I hear that your busy so, I'll be at the hotel in twenty minutes." He informed me.

"Okay, see yah!" I hung up the phone and continued jogging.

____________

*•.•*•.•*Mallory's POV*•.•*•.•*

"Look Niall, I don't know where they are!" Zayn shouted into his phone. "You think they got kidnapped?" He arched his eyebrows. "That doesn't make any sence, why wouldn't they kidnap Malo then?" He said.

Right now me and Zayn are outside of Shoppers Drug Mart. Zayn got a call from Niall and said I should come outside with him. "Okay, but I gotta go." Zayn hung up the phone after Niall said goodbye.