Chapter 11- The Beach House!

*•.•*•.•*Meli's POV*•.•*•.•*

We all just stared at them. They giggled and chuckled at our faces. We all just burst out laughing when Zayn farted. It broke the tension.

"Zayn if my sister was here she would make you say 'xuse me'" Kenny chuckled. We all laughed even harder. When we were sober from laughing, we were going to assign rooms.

"Okay!" Liam said sitting on the couch.

"There's pullout couches in all our rooms. So.. Girls.. Pick your boy!" Liam announced.

"Well, I just HAVE to share a room with My 'boyfriend' because well, where else would I fit in?" I said, sitting next to Louis. He put an arm around me. I looked over at Liam and saw he had his eyes shut and fingers crossed.

"I guess I'll go with Liam.." Kendell blushed. Liam was smiling from ear to ear.

"I'll go with Niall! We can be food buddies!" Leah shrieked. I chuckled.

"Zayn?" Haylee asked.

"Yes Haylee?" Zayn said.

"I lost my mirror can I sleep with yours tonight?" Haylee asked with a pout. We all laughed.

"Well I guess I get Harry.." Rachel smirked.

"Well, lets go to bed!" Louis winked. I chuckled.

"Oh, big butt boy.. Tsk tsk, no only in your dreams.." I winked. He giggled like a school girl. I laughed my head off. He chuckled. I fell on his lap. Louis picked me up bridle style.

"Guys were off to bed!" Louis called from the long hallway. (The Hall order..

Meli,Louis H. Zayn,Bekah

Niall,Leah A. Rachel, Harry

Liam,Emma L. Swim Pool

Gym L. Game Room

When we got to the bed room he dropped me on his bed.

"Um.. Louis, I'm suppose to sleep on the couch.." I said. He was sum watching through his droor and pulled out a pair of sweatpants.

"Melissa, you are not sleeping on the fudging couch!" Louis exclaimed.

"But but.." I started.

"Butts are for sitting!" He replied. He threw me his sweatpants.

"The bathrooms right there.." Louis pointed to a really nice bathroom. I walked in and put on the sweatpants. I rolled them up because they were like twice as big as me! I walked out and saw Louis lying on the bed with no covers just in his boxers.. Yes you read right, just his boxers. I just stared and I think I drooled.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled. I shook my head slowly and walked up to the bed. I climbed in bed and went under the covers. Louis came under to. He pulled me closer to him so I my head was lying on his chest.

"I like your abs.." I said. Then covered my mouth. Wasn't suppose to say that! He chuckled and I vibrated because of me lying on him.. (Ok not like that dirty minded people!) I giggled because of my own comment.

"Why thank you, I like your..Puppys.." He smirked. Then I burst out laughing! He kissed my forehead.

"Night, Melissa Baker!" He chirped.

"Night Louis.." I sighed.

I just hope I am not falling for Louis Tomlinson.. STUPID SMIRK! And that butt..., Note to self; Goal In Life To Touch Da Butt!