Chapter 13-He Escaped And Telling The Boys

I CHANGED THE NAMES! MIGHT CONFUSE YOU! JUST A WARNING

*•.•*•.•*Kendell's POV*•.•*•.•*

When I woke up I went downstairs to the living room. I watched spongebob for half an hour when I decided to get cereal. I went to the kitchen got a bowl and some milk. I put them together and bam I made Cheerios!

I went back to the tv and put it on the news channel.

"Breaking news! Alex Pulger escaped!" The announcer said. My jaw dropped.

"Yes, Alex Pulger escaped from prison! In Canada, PEI. He was charged for life because, he put five girls in his basement and fed them only bread and water for two weeks!" The announcer explained.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed then started bawling. Liam came down the stairs in his boxers. I didn't care. Not right now! He sat on the couch and pulled me into his chest. I started bawling my eyes out. He said things like, 'It'll be okay..' And 'Shh..'.

"Liam.." I sobbed.

"What Kendell?" He asked gently. I stopped crying.

"Can you get the girls for me? Before Haylee leaves?" I asked him.

"Kendell...Haylee left last night. She told us you guys said goodbye already.." He explained. I just sniffled. Haylee is in danger! He will kill her!

"Get the girls, please?" I asked him through my tears. He nodded and went upstairs. The girls came down faster than you can say 'Hello Fred!'.

"Whats wrong?!" Melissa asked frantic.

"Where's Haylee?!" Leah asked. Rachel just watched the tv when I rewinded it. They watched it and started balling. We cried in a group huddle until, the boys came down.

"Whats wrong?!" They all asked. They waited until we stopped crying.

"This guy named, Alex Pulger kidnapped us. He kept us in his basement for two weeks only feeding us water and a piece of bread a day.." I explained then sniffled. The boys had a mad face like they wanted to kill Alex.

"He wants to marry Kendell, he said that they would be together no madder what.." Meli finished for me. Liam tensed in his seat. Niall patted his back in a brotherly way. Liam started mumbling some mean words.

"Thats just bull.." Liam started. I walked up to Liam and hugged him. I actually don't know why but, it felt like we were made for each other.. He looked up at my teary face.

"Kendell we won't let him touch you guys. Not even Haylee!" Liam tried to cheer me up.

"Where is Haylee? She wasn't in bed.." Leah asked.

"Oh.. She ah.. Left last night.. She told us you guys said goodbye.." Zayn explained. Zayn kinda looked sad. Harry patted his back in a brotherly way. These boys are family.. I looked at Meli to ask if we can tell them. She nodded. I sighed and went over to the part of the couch beside Leah.

"Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Harry. Please stay calm.. We have to tell you guys something.." Rachel started. They looked up and nodded.

"Well, Alex wasn't alone. He also had three other men.." Leah said.

"Those three men hit us with belts and kicked us just us. They didn't beat Haylee.. We have no idea why.. Alex hit and beat Kendell though.." Melissa explained. By now they were so angry I could see steam come out of there ears and noses. They all got up and came to comfort us by hugging the group of crying girls.