Disney Date

Colby's P.O.V.~
I woke up the next morning and everything was a blur from last night. My head hurt and I knew that today was going to be ruff.
When I looked over next to me there was a girl I didn't know and I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom.
I turned on the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I had a red mark on my face and I couldn't exactly remember why.
I shook it off and took a quick shower before getting dressed and heading downstairs.
When I turned the corner, Brennen was leaving and there was a familiar voice saying goodbye to him.
Then out of nowhere, all these memories from last night popped back in my mind and I couldn't help but want to run an hide.
Though I couldn't remember exactly what was said, I remember a few things. 1. Trying to hug Rory. 2. Punching Brennen. 3. Rory slapping me which I knew I probably deserved.
I watched as she kissed him on the cheek and I snuck behind a corner.
"Don't come over here, don't come over here." I say to myself quietly.
I heard the door close and then Rory's footsteps coming towards me.
"Shit." I whispered to myself and the footsteps stop.
"Is someone there?" I heard her ask and I stay quiet.
A moment later the footsteps walk towards me more and then I'm busted. Rory screams in shock and pushes me back before running away.
"Rory? Are you okay?" I hear Sam ask and she breaths heavy.
I step out from my corner and her hand is on her chest.
"Were you spying on me?" She asks eyes wide.
Sam shows up a moment later and pinched the bridge of his nose.
"Colby, what the hell man?"
"I didn't mean to. I didn't even realize it was you until,"
"Until you scared the shit out of me?" She ask and I can't help but laugh a little.
She rolls her eyes and heads for the stairs and I run after her.
"Rory, Rory, Rory! Wait."
Sam catches my arm and he holds me back.
"Colby, she doesn't want anything to do with you."
"Why? What did I do?"
"Seriously?"
"Seriously. I was gone last night. I only remember that I punched Brennen and Rory slapping me but I have no idea what I said."
"Dude, you said some seriously fucked up stuff."
Sam and I sit down and we talk about the events of last night.
"Fuck, Sam what am I going to do?"
He shakes his head.
"I don't know. But if you thought you needed to come up with a good way to apologize to her before, you REALLY need to find a good way to apologize now."
"I know but how do I do that?"
Sam stands up and shrugs.
"Figure it out. I don't have all the answers for you."
***
Rory's P.O.V.~
I showed up to the recording studio with my journal in hand.
As shitty as last night was, it gave me great inspiration for a song which was great because I only needed two more songs on the album.
After I finished up at the studio it was almost 4:30 and I needed to get back to the house to get ready to hang out with Brennen.
When I got back almost everyone was in the living room. When I walked in to say hi to everyone, they all got quiet and I looked at them confused.
"What's going on?"
"Nothing hun, come sit with us." Kat said and I walked over to them.
"Were you all talking about me?"
Corey made a weird noise and rolled his eyes.
"What... no. Of course not."
I smiled and pushed on his shoulder.
"Whatever. Please tell me what you guys were talking about then."
Devyn sighed and grabbed my hand.
"Okay, we were just talking about what happened last night. Are you and Colby okay?"
"I don't know. What he said about me was really messed up. Plus he scared the shit out of me this morning."
"It was kind of funny." Sam said and I gave him an annoyed look.
"Well just a heads up, Colby wants to talk to you."
"Wow, what a shocker."
"Rory, he really wants to talk to you." Sam said and by the look in his eyes I knew he was serious.
"Well, I'm going out for the night so he's going to have to wait." I say standing up.
"Where are you going?" Devyn asked with a wink and I rolled my eyes with a smirk on my face.
"Brennen is taking me to Disneyland. It's my first time."
"Oh that should be fun."
"I think so. So I need to go get ready."
"Okay. You know Devyn and I going to come and help you right?" Kat said standing up and I laughed.
"Of course. Come on."
We walked up the stairs and when we got to my room, the door was cracked open.
"That's weird. I closed it earlier before I left."
I peaked my head in and inside was a small note on my pillow.
"I need to talk to you. -C" I spoke out loud and both of the girls raised their eyebrows.
"He'll have to wait. If I can wait four years to hear from him he can wait a night."
Later when I was almost completely ready, I got a text from Brennen that said he'd be at the house to pick me up in just a couple minutes, so I sent him a smile emoji and got dressed. I put on a pair of high waisted light wash denim shorts, an orange crop top, small platform sandals, and a sunflower choker. I grabbed a small backpack and then headed downstairs.
As I closed my door and turned around, Colby stood there with a bouquet of flowers.
"I have to go, Colby."
"Can you please just hear me out?"
"No, I have to leave."
"Why?"
"Because Colby, I'm going on a date with Brennen. He's taking me to Disney and he's going to be here in like, thirty seconds."
His face falls and he clears his throat.
"Oh."
"Look, I know you want to talk but it's going to have to wait until tomorrow."
"Well, do you want me to like, put these in a cup or something?"
"Do whatever you want with them. Besides, flowers and some nice sounding words aren't going to make me feel any better about everything." I say walking passed him down the stairs.
As I'm about to walk outside I here Colby call my name and it takes me back to that day at the airport.
I stop in my tracks and look at him.
"You promise we'll talk about this tomorrow?"
"Sure. Look I really have to go."
"Promise me. We have to talk, Rory." He places a hand on my shoulder and I shrug it off.
"We needed to talk four years ago, Colby. Any conversation now seems pointless. But sure. Yes, I promise we'll talk. Goodnight." I say walking outside closing the door behind me.
I walked through the gate and on the other side of the road sat Brennen in his car.
He got out of the car and greeted me with a hug.
"How are you?"
"Better now that you're here."
"Come on, we better get going. It takes an hour from here to get there."
"Let's go."
Brennen had somehow managed to get us some fast passes so we were able to skip the lines.
We sat in our seats for Space Mountain and talked while the rest of the ride filled up.
"You look great tonight." Brennen said with a smile holding my hand.
"Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself."
"You know, with everything that happened last night, I'm really happy that you still felt like coming out with me tonight."
"This date was arranged before everything. Besides, I needed to get out of there."
"Why?"
"Colby. He wants to talk but, I don't want him to feel like everything's fine after."
"I get that. Just because he apologizes doesn't mean it didn't hurt you."
"Exactly! Well, I want to stop talking about this and just enjoy my time with you. Sorry."
"No it's okay. I just want to make sure you're okay."
"I'm great." I say placing my hand on his face gently and leaning into him.
We kiss and I rest my head on his shoulder.
"Thank you by the way. For staying with me last night."
"No problem. I definitely didn't mind sleeping next to you."
I looked up at him.
"I wish last night would have ended differently though." I say and Brennen smiles.
"How?" He asks winking and I nudge him.
"You know how."
"Well, you know we can make that happen if you want. No distractions. No fights. Just us."
I smile devilishly and kiss him again.
"Is that a yes?" He asks and I wink.
"We'll see."
After the fireworks end, Brennen and I decide to head back to his place. During the car ride to his place, I dose off a little and I wake up to him carrying me inside.
"Sorry." I say with a smile and he laughs.
"It's okay. I know you're probably just tired from your trip here, and the party last night. It's not a big deal."
He sits on the couch with me still in his arms and I rest my head on his shoulder and my hand on his chest.
"All this drama is exhausting. All I wanted to do was finish my album and live my life. I'd rather be here or the studio or even back home more than I'd like to be in the same house with Colby."
"Once you get it over with I'm sure that everything will work out."
I look up at him and sigh.
"You think so."
"Rory, Colby used to talk my ears off about this girl he went to high school with who meant the world to him. All he wants is for you and him to be friends again. I know what he did to you was wrong, but if he wants to talk to you and make things right, let him. You and him will be happier if you do."
"Can we stop talking about this? I just want to focus on you." I say before straddling him.
I place small kisses on his jaw line and finally on his lips.
"We can't be interrupted tonight." I pull at the hem of his shirt and Brennen shifts so I'm laying on the couch and he's over the top of me.
His hand trails down my side and leans into kiss me, soft at first but hard and fast as the kiss continued.
He takes his shirt off quickly and I sit up on my elbows admiring him.
"You are... wow." I say biting the inside of my lower lip.
"I feel the same way about you."
He kissed me hard and we spent the next couple hours together, not worried about a single thing other than making each other feel good. When I woke up the next morning in his bed, I didn't want to leave.
"Good morning." He says with a tired smile.
"Good morning."
"Did you sleep well?"
"I did. You really tired me out, but I really appreciate your hard work."
He kisses me and his hand runs over my bare back sending chills over my body.
"It takes two to tango, babe." He says and I smile.
"Gosh, I don't want to leave."
"Then stay here with me all day. Just like this." He says pulling me closer to him.
"Ugh, I wish. But you know what I have to do today." I sit up and face him.
He grabs my hand and kisses it.
"I know. Trust me, it'll be okay."
"I hope so."