Goodbye Party

Rory's P.O.V.~
After Colby finished filming, he went to go edit it and I decided it would be a good time to pack.
I sat on the bed and looked around. It felt so weird to be pretty much packing up all over again, for this tour. It was like I hadn't even lived here. All my clothes were pretty much packed away and I was exhausted by the time dinner rolled around.
I decided that I could do the rest tomorrow but for now I just wanted to be with Colby and the rest of the crew.
I walked into Colby's room and found him still sitting at the computer.
"Hey." I said making him jump.
"Shit, you scared me." He said laughing as he stood up to hug me.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to." I say hugging him tightly.
"I know. Did you finish packing?"
"Pretty much. There's a bit left but that can all be done tomorrow."
He sat us down on his bed and wrapped his arm around me.
"You look tired."
"I am. Tired and nervous."
"I know. But you're going to be great, Rory. I'm sure of it."
"Hey, let's just not talk about it. It'll make me sad. I'm starving. Do you think the rest of the house would want to go have like a goodbye dinner?"
"I think they'd love to do that. Let's go round um up and ask."
He grabs my hand and he knocks on Sams door.
"Sam, come downstairs. Rory wants to ask everyone something."
When we get downstairs everyone else is pretty much already down there.
"Hey, guys." I say with a smile.
"Hey," they say back at the same time.
"Rory wants to know if you all want to go for dinner tonight to celebrate her going on tour?" Colby asks and they all smile and nod.
"Sure!" Corey says.
"Of course hun!" Devyn also responds.
Aaron and Tori nod and now all we needed was Sam. A minute or so later Sam and Kat come downstairs.
"Hey, what's goin on?" Sam asks.
"We're all going to dinner to celebrate with Rory." Colby says rubbing my back.
"We're celebrating that she's leaving? That's not cool." Sam said with a smile.
"You know what I mean." He says and Sam nods.
"Sure. We'd love to go, Rory." Kat says walking over to give me a hug.
"Let's leave in like half an hour. Where should we go?" I ask.
"You should choose. You're the one leaving." Corey says.
"Are you all sure?"
They nod and I think about it for a minute.
"Italian sounds good to me."
"There's a really good restaurant near us with Italian food. We could even walk." Aaron says and everyone nods in agreement.
"Alright, let's meet up in half an hour then. I'm gonna go freshen up really quick." I say leaving everyone downstairs.
I went to the bathroom to shower quickly. I felt all sweaty from packing in my room all day with the sun beaming on my skin.
As I closed the curtain to the shower and started the water, I heard the door open and I stood still.
"Rory?"
I sighed and peaked my head out from the side of the curtain. It was just Colby.
"Now you scared me! What do you need?" I said with a smile.
"I just uh, wanted to come help you out."
My cheeks burned bright red as he took his shirt off and then his pants and underwear.
He stepped in next to me and then grabbed the loofah from behind me.
"Turn around." He says and I do what he says.
He rubs my back with the loofah and then my bum. He runs it down my legs and then reached around to the front of me. He squeezed the excess soap out and ran his hands over my abdomen and then my breasts.
Instinctively, my head fell back onto his chest and his lips found mine as his hands continued to dance over my skin.
"Colby," I moaned out as his fingers grazed my lower lips.
"I want to make you feel good." He said and I bit my lip.
He was definitely making me feel good. His fingers pumped in and out of me and within a few minutes I was quivering.
"Oh my god,"
"Come for me." He said into my ear.
My jaw dropped and my hand went to the back of his neck while the other laid over his.
"I'm so close."
He kissed my neck and then I felt everything tighten and then release and relax.
My chest heaved up and down fast and I turned towards him placing kisses on his lips.
"I better go, I don't want them to get suspicious." He said with a smirk.
"You're the worst." I said pouting.
What I wanted was for him to take me right here in this shower, right now.
"When we get home, I promise you we'll finish up." He said kissing me and then leaving.
I leaned up against the bathroom wall trying to get my bearings before I cleaned myself off properly and got out to dry myself off.
I walked to my bedroom quickly with a towel wrapped around me, and applied some quick make up and straightened some bits of hair that had gotten frizzy in the shower before getting dressed. I wanted to drive Colby crazy tonight so I put on a faux red leather skirt that had a zipper running up the front along with a black meshed spaghetti strap top with a bit of ruffle on the top. I put some black heels on and accessorized before heading downstairs.
Devyn, Tori and Kat looked at me with jaws open when I rounded the corner.
"Girl, you look hot." Kat said.
I twirl and smile.
"Thank you. That was what I was going for."
"Are you and Colby gonna sneak away to go have some sexy fun tonight?" Devyn asked and I shrugged coyly.
"I don't know. I guess if we leave you'll know." I said with a smirk.
"You talking about me?" Colby says walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.
I blush immediately. Less than fifteen minutes ago we were just like this in the shower. He knew exactly what he was doing to me.
"No, I was talking about eating some fantastic pasta tonight."
"Oh. I see how it is. You like pasta more than me."
"Sorry. I can't lie. It's true."
He puts his hand to his chest and pretends to cry.
"Lies." He says a second later with a straight face.
I turn and hug him.
"You're right." He leans down to kiss me and they all 'awe.'
I turned back towards them and they scatter away.
"You look nice." He says, his hand landing on my butt.
"I put it on just for you."
"I like that."
"Oh, I'm sure you do."
"I'd like it better off of you though." He says into my ear and I roll my eyes.
"Come on. I'm hungry. And... the sooner we get back, the sooner we can finish what we started."
We sat a large table and had just ordered some food when Colby stood up and everyone looked at him.
"So I know I don't usually do toasts, but I think it's in order. I just wanted to say how proud of you I am," he said looking at me. "I know that for a lot of your hard work, I wasn't there, but I'm here now and I hope that from now on, you know that I'll always be here, supporting you, missing you tremendously while your gone conquering the world, and loving you with all of my being, regardless of if you're here right next to me or thousands of miles away."
I felt myself tear up and he looked back at our friends.
"Let's toast to the success and hard work that Rory's accomplished. To Rory!" He said and we all lifted our beverages into the air, clinking them all together.
Colby sits down and I kiss him.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome."
Casual conversation happens around the table as we eat and I'm just happy to be around my new friends. As we're about to finish a few waiters come out singing happy birthday and I look to see where they're going until I realize that they're coming towards me.
"Colby..." I say covering my face with my hands.
He smiles at me devilishly.
"You told them it was my birthday didn't you?"
"It's free cake, just go song with it." He says before he started clapping his hands and singing along.
I sat there embarrassed as they sat a piece of cake in front of my face.
"Happy birthday too... you!" Everyone sings so toned death, but I can't help but smile.
These people were the closest things I had to family right now besides my dad and it felt good to know that I would have have them to talk to if I was ever in a rut.
I blow out the candle and the waiters leave.
"You all are terrible." I said laughing.
"We don't know what you're talking about." Devyn said mischievously and I take a bite of the cake.
"How is it?" Colby asks.
"It's pretty good. And you aren't getting a single bite."
He frowns and I put a bit of icing on his nose. Colby wipes it off with his finger and puts it into his mouth.
"I mean, the icing itself is pretty great. I'm super jealous. You know, I did that whole toast for you and everything and you aren't gonna give me even a tiny bite?"
I pretended to think about it for a second before I finally put some on the fork for him to try.
His eyes widen.
"Wow."
"It's good huh?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"You have it then." I say and he shakes his head.
"No, no I couldn't."
"I can't ruin my figure. Go ahead and have it."
He looks at me and I nod.
"Okay."
He grabs the plate like an excited little boy and starts shoveling the cake into his face.
"I got my pasta and you got your cake."
"Thank you." He says and I nod my hand on the back of his neck, my fingers playing with the hair there.
"No problem."
When we all get back home we stay up and talk for awhile longer before we all decide to get some rest.
I'm getting changed in my room when the door closes behind me and Colby's hands are back on me again.
"Man, you're excited aren't you?"
"You wanna finish what we started or what?"
I turn around and kiss him.
"Yeah, now it's my turn to make you feel good."