SEASON 2 PREMIERE: JEALOUS

Colby's P.O.V.-
It was our last night here in New Zealand and I never wanted it to end.
It was so nice not having to deal with any unnecessary drama. Just having Rory all to myself, getting to spend quality time with her and making amazing memories with her... man, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.
"What are you thinking about?" Rory asked with a smile kissing me on the lips.
We were sat on the sand outside of our private house on the beach watching the sunrise.
"How lucky I am to have you." I say with a smile kissing her again.
"I love you so much, Colby. This has been amazing. I hope you know how much I appreciate you." She says.
I pull her close to me.
"Aurora, I would stay here with you forever if I could. I want you all to myself." I say kissing her cheek.
She rests her head on my shoulder and for a while, we're both quiet listening to the water wash onto the beach just a few feet in front of us. But then she raises her head and sighs.
"I've been thinking..." she says and I raise an eyebrow.
"Thinking about what?"
"I don't know if I can or want to travel away from you for long amounts of time. A month was torture and nearly ended our relationship. I'm afraid that there would be so much distance that- that we would, lose our connection."
"Rory, that's silly. You need to tour so you can do what you love."
"I don't have to perform to do what I love. Besides, I don't know now after that first tour if I really want to be a performing artist anymore. I was thinking that maybe, I could instead write music for artists. And I could be with you."
"Rory, you can't give up your dream for me. I know how much you've wanted this! You've talked about it since fifth grade! And now you're achieving it! You can't give it all up, babe."
She's looking down at her hands and her lip starts to quiver. A tear waterfalls down her face and it breaks my heart but I wait for her to speak.
"Colby, I just..." she starts and I tilt her head up so she's looking at me.
"Listen to me, you can't give up your dream. We can make it work. But don't you dare give up your dream for me."
Another tear drops down her cheek and I wipe it away.
"I would never forgive myself if you dropped everything for me." I say.
She kisses my lips and then hugs me tight.
"What about when and if we want ever want to settle down. We can't do that if I'm all the way in Germany and you're in California." She says.
"We'll figure it out when that happens. Right now, we're young. And you need to do what you love."
She kisses my neck softly and takes a deep breath.
"I don't deserve you, Brock." She says with a small laugh.
"Of course you do. We belong together."
She pulls back and smiles.
"I love you so much, Colby."
"I love you too, Rory. I got you."
Later that day, Rory and I went on a hike and then we swam in the ocean for awhile. We biked to the nearby town and bought each other little trinkets and stuff, so we could take a little piece of our New Zealand trip back with us. Finally, Rory and I went back to our house and got ready for dinner. I wanted to treat her on our last night here, and so we were going to eat at this beautiful restaurant called Amano. It was pretty fancy so we both decided to dress up.
I wasn't ready when Rory walked out, my jaw dropped to the floor and I can't lie, I wanted to skip the dinner and just stay here and make love to her all night.
She smiled shyly at me and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.
"Do I look okay?" She said and I walked over to her and placed my hands on her hips.
"You are the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on. How did I get lucky enough to have you?" I say and she smiles looking down at her feet.
"You've always had me. Perhaps, it was all arranged by something bigger than us? We were both meant to be part of each other's lives and I just so happened to fall madly in love with you." She says finally looking back up at me.
"I wouldn't have it any other way." I say kissing her lips softly.
"I don't want to go back." She says after we part.
"I don't either. But we have to get back to normal life." I say rubbing her cheek with my thumb softly.
"I know. I'm just glad that we had these past fourteen days together. I think we've become closer than ever before." She says.
"I agree."
Rory grabs my hand and sighs.
"I'm starving."
I can't help but laugh.
"You totally ruined the moment."
She laughed with me.
"If I didn't, my stomach would have."
"Alright, lets go."
***
Rory's P.O.V.~
When we got back to our house after that amazing diner, Colby and I spent the last hours in New Zealand making love. But after, I couldn't sleep. I don't know if I was nervous about the flight back or if I was nervous about seeing Brooks again when we got back. I hadn't seen him since we both graduated from university and I wasn't sure how Colby would react. I was so nervous he would be upset. I didn't want to ruin the bond we made here in New Zealand, because I felt like it was so strong right now. I knew I had to tell him though. I certainly wasn't going to sneak behind his back.
I figured that when we got back to the trap house and got unpacked, that I would talk to him about meeting up with Brooks.
I turned over and looked at Colby sleeping peacefully.
He had treated me so amazingly this entire trip. And I couldn't forget the sex. It was amazing.
We were finally just two beings that without a doubt belonged with each other. Nevertheless, I still couldn't sleep. I had so many thoughts. I was scared that Colby would fall out of love with me while I was gone on tours. Most of them last almost an entire year or longer. It was a scary thought being away from him for that long. I know he said that we would figure it out but I was terrified.
I was the happiest I'd been in a long time, because I was with Colby. I know I would be broken if... well, I didn't want to think about it. I figured I could sleep on the plane, because before I knew it, the alarm was going off for us to get ready to leave for the airport.
I was packing up the last of my items and Colby looked at me worriedly.
"Did you not sleep?"
"No, I didn't really. I was thinking about the flight and getting home. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time." I said with a smile.
Obviously it wasn't the entire truth. I was definitely thinking about way more than just the flight back.
"Well, you should sleep on the plane." He says walking over to me and running his hands up and down my arms.
"I will."
He kissed me and I hugged him.
"Let's go home."
After a long 13 hour flight, we were back in California. I was exhausted. Even on the plane, I didn't even get two hours of sleep. My thoughts were just all over the place, and when I was asleep, I kept having this dream where Colby and Brooks were standing in front of me and they kept yelling at me to make a choice.
The first time I woke up Colby was looking at me.
"Are you alright?"
I nodded.
"Yeah, I just had a nightmare."
I leaned on to his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me.
"Go back to sleep, babe. We've still got ten hours left." Colby said.
I nodded and closed my eyes. It didn't help much though, because I just woke up from the same dream less than an hour later.
Regardless, we were now in California and I was ready to be back. Although I really did have a great time with Colby in New Zealand, I missed all my friends. We got an Uber to the house and when we pulled up to the house, we saw a huge sign that was welcoming Colby and I back.
"Oh my god! Look, Colby!" I said pointing out the window.
We got all of our luggage out of the back of the Uber and then made our way towards the house.
When we walked in through the front doors, all of our friends were standing there. They all yelled, "Welcome back!" And Kat immediately ran out of the crowd and gave me the biggest hug. She was followed by Devyn, Tara, and Xepher.
"We missed you so much!" Tara said with a smile.
"I miss you all too. I brought back some gifts."
"You didn't have to do that, Rory!" Xepher said.
"Yeah." Devyn followed.
"I wanted too. You're all my best girls!"
They all 'awe' at the same time and I smile.
I look up and I see Sam standing there waiting for a hug.
I walk over to him.
"Hi Samuel." I say hugging him.
"I'm so happy you both are back. I think that was the longest I'd been away from Colby in years."
"Well were back. I promise next time we go on a vacation you can go with us."
I finished saying hello to everyone before I dragged my luggage up to my room.
I unpacked quickly and then freshened up before heading back downstairs. I walked up behind Colby and wrapped my arms around his waist.
"Hey." He said turning around in my arms.
"I'm all unpacked. I uh, I just need to talk to you about something before the end of the night."
"Is everything okay?" He asked, his eyes full of worry.
"Everything's fine, I just uh," I started as I looked over Colby's shoulder.
At first I thought my eyes were playing games on me, but when I blinked the image of the man I saw was still there. I felt my heartbeat stop and Colby looked behind him.
Brooks stood there with a smile on his face. This was the worst thing that could happen. Why was he here?
He began to walk over to us and I felt my anxiety building.
"Rory, it's so good to see you." He said.
"Uh, babe? Who's this?" Colby asked looking back at me.
"This is Brooks. We went to college together." I said looking to Brooks.
"Oh, well that's cool."
"Yeah, I just moved here and I got in touch with Kat after we talked while you were in New Zealand. She invited me tonight." Brooks said and I wanted to run away and hide.
"You talked to him while we were on vacation?" Colby asked.
"One night after you'd already gone to bed I was on Instagram and I saw his dm. That's what I wanted to talk to you about." I said digging my nails into his shoulder.
"I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries. I just was so excited to see you and didn't want to wait until we had lunch."
Colby looked back at me and I didn't know what to say. All I knew was that I wanted to slap Kat silly. What was she thinking?
"I uh, I'm happy you came. Colby can we go talk somewhere in private?" I ask and he nods looking at Brooks one more time before grabbing my hand and leading us into his bedroom.
He closed his door and looked at me.
"I was going to tell you about Brooks tonight after the party ended Colby. I had no idea that he was just going to show up."
"Rory, why didn't you tell me earlier?"
"I didn't want to ruin the rest of our vacation, Colby. I didn't want you to be upset that I had talked to him."
"What I'm upset about is that you didn't tell me sooner. I don't care if you go out with your friends. But when a guy dm's you and you wait five days later to tell me about it, that's when I have a problem. You said that you went to school together, was it... more than just that?"
I looked down at my feet.
"We uh, we were together for almost two years and when we graduated, we separated." I say.
Colby runs a hand through his hair.
"So you split up with him not even that long ago?"
I nodded.
"Do you still have feelings for him?" He said loudly.
"What? No, Colby!" I said, my eyes wide.
"Then why were you trying to hide the conversation you two had from me?"
"I wasn't trying to hide anything, Colby!"
"Really? Because it sure fucking looks like you were."
"Colby, stop! This is exactly what I was worried about. I don't have any feelings for Brooks. You are who I love. This is what I didn't want to happen while we were still away. But I'm wondering if it would've even have mattered."
"Did you not hear what I just said? If we would've talked about it there I wouldn't be acting like this."
"I think that you're jealous. I don't know why? You have me, I'm yours. I love you. It's just lunch."
"With an ex boyfriend who you haven't even been broken up with for that long. Less than a year. And you were together for two years."
"Colby, I don't know what you want me to say!"
"That you're sorry!"
"Fuck! Fine! Sorry I didn't tell you about him the next day after! Are you happy now? Did that make you feel any better?"
He sits on his bed and his head goes into his hands.
I sigh and tears stream down my face.
"Do you not want me to go to lunch with him?"
"I just... I want to know that I'm not a rebound, Rory." He said looking up at me and that hurt.
"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked, anger boiling in my chest.
"No, Rory! It's a serious question."
"By the time I was even willing to rebuild our relationship, Colby, I was already over Brooks. So no, you aren't a fucking rebound. The fact that you would even wonder that, after everything, fucking hurts. Come find me later when you're ready to stop being an insecure little boy and ready to talk to me like a man." I said, opening his door and storming out of his room and into mine.
I locked the door and turned the lights out, laying down in bed. I put my headphones in and blasted music so I could block out the world around me.
I couldn't believe that we couldn't last one hour being back at the house without more fucking drama happening. Fucking ridiculous.