(EXPLICIT) Dinner and Dessert

Two weeks later, the guys were all going to hang out at the house and I wanted to make everybody dinner. None of them knew I was going to do this but I had a free evening and I wanted to do something productive. I decided to make three-cheese baked penne pasta and a nice salad to go along with it. I heard a knock on the door so I went to go get it. On the other side was Brooks.
"Hey!" I said giving him a hug.
"How are you?" He ask as I pulled away.
"I'm good. Had a long day but it was good. How about you?"
"I'm well."
I closed the door behind him and we walked towards all the guys in the living room.
Mike stood up first and greeted Brooks which I thought was really nice.
"Hey, man. We've met briefly." He said extending his hand to Brooks.
"Mike right?"
"Absolutely."
I looked at Colby and he looked at me.
I smiled and mouthed, "please?"
He nodded and I smiled bigger.
"So you guys. Now that everyone's here, I just wanted to let you all know that I've made dinner for you all."
"Wait, really?" Kevin asked.
"Yeah!" I said.
"Wow! Thanks babe!" Colby said getting up and hugging me.
"Of course! I didn't have anything else to do so I decided to make dinner. Don't expect it every time you all hang out though." I said pointing at Sam.
"Why are you pointing at me?" He said acting hurt.
I laughed.
"I'm just joking. But it'll be done in like an hour so don't eat anything else alright?" I said.
"Okay." They all said pretty much at the same time.
"Alright, have a good time. I'll be in my room. Colby will you text me when you hear the alarm go off?"
"Of course." He said kissing me on the cheek.
"Be nice." I whispered in his ear before stepping back.
"Have fun!"
I walked to my room and I decided to make a video for my YouTube. I'd been keeping track of my favorite products of the month and so I gathered everything up and recorded my video until I got the text from Colby that the penne was done.
When I walked downstairs they were all laughing so I was hopeful everything was going well between everyone.
I took the pasta out to settle and then made the salad before I plated the food and called all the guys to come and get their food.
They all came in and I swear they all started drooling.
"Be careful, the pasta might still be a bit hot." I said before any of them took a bite.
As soon as they all did take a bite though, I heard them make audible noises of happiness.
"Oh... my... god, Rory, this is amazing." Kevin said looking at me.
I smiled.
"Thank you, Kevin."
"He's not just being nice. This shit is great." Mike said giving me a side hug.
"There's plenty left so anyone who wants to take some home can." I said.
"Are you gonna eat, babe?" Colby asked.
"I had a late lunch so I'm not hungry. If anything I'll have some salad later."
"Alright, well I know what I want for my birthday next year." Colby said with a smile.
"I said this wouldn't happen all the time, Brock." I say with a smile.
"I know! It's just so good!" He said taking another bite.
"It's great, Rory. Thanks for taking the time to make this for us all." Brooks followed after.
"No problem. I'm gonna head in for the night. I've got an early morning awaiting me but if you guys wanna be awesome you can wash up your dishes for me." I say hopefully.
"You got it, R!" Mike said.
"Okay, goodnight." I said waving goodbye to them all.
I got ready for bed and went to my room. I quickly fell asleep but I was woken up when Colby climbed into bed with me.
"Hey baby. Sorry I woke you." He whispered.
I wrapped my arms around him and sighed.
"It's okay." I said snuggling into him.
"Thank you for everything you did tonight."
I yawned and nodded.
"You're welcome."
"Go back to sleep, Rory. I love you."
"I love you too, Colby."
It didn't take me long and I fell asleep again.
My alarm blared the next time I woke up and I turned it off and got up. I crawled over Colby and went to the bathroom to shower quickly before I got ready to go and record one of the first songs for the next album. By noon, one song was done and the production of the other was in the works so I decided to take the rest of the day off. I texted Colby and asked if he was awake yet. A few minutes later he wrote back and told me he'd just woken up.
I let him know that I was on my way home and he texted back a smiley face and a thumbs up emoji.
When I got to the house I was met by getting picked up, thrown over his shoulder and twirled around.
"Colby! Put me down, babe!" I laughed.
"I missed you so bad though!" He said laughing as well.
I squirmed around and he finally put me back on my feet and kissed me.
When I pulled back a moment later I smiled.
"Wow, you did miss me." I said laughing.
"I always do."
"So, I have the rest of the day off. What do we want to do?"
"Well, Sam and I were going to shoot a video today but after that we could go watch a movie or we could do something else..." He said with a smirk.
"Colby," I said with a smile rolling my eyes and placing a hand on his chest.
"Hey, I'm just saying!" He said with a smile.
"We'll see. Hey, now that it's just the two of us, how did last night go with Brooks." I said sitting us down on the couch.
"It actually went pretty well. At first we really didn't talk much but we have a few things in common."
"That makes me so happy, Colbs. You have no idea."
"Listen, I'd like to hang out with him again before you and him are just one on one again. And I know that might upset you. I just, I hope you'll let that happen."
"Well, let's make that happen soon."
"Why?"
"Because he's asked me to record a song with him and the meeting between us and our managers and the record label is coming up in two weeks."
"What kind of song is it?"
"It's a song he wrote while we were in college."
"About you and him?"
"Yes, Colby. But when we talked about it he said it's now more for other people."
"Rory..." He said and I grabbed his hand.
"Colby, please. Just keep an open mind. Remember how I said that neither of us are interested in being together? This is just a song. We're not even going to be alone. Please... keep an open mind."
He sighed and I pouted at him.
"Please." I repeated and he looked at me.
"Okay. I'll keep an open mind."
I hugged Colby and kissed him on the lips.
"I love you, Colby."
"I love you, Rory. With my entire being."
I kissed him again and straddled him. We began to make out and it started to get pretty steamy but it was cut short when Sam rounded the corner and told us to get a room.
I smiled and looked over my shoulder at Sam.
"Sorry, Sam..." I said climbing off of Colby's lap.
I stood up and took a breath.
"Come find me when you guys are done." I said with a smirk before leaving them in the living room.
I walked to my room and got into something that was more comfortable. Then I worked on my video for YouTube and finally I just ended up reading for a while.
It was around 6:40 when my door opened. Colby walked in and I put my book down.
"Hey babe."
"Hey." He said sitting next to me.
"What you reading?"
"It's this book about a girl who's sister commits suicide and she travels to California with a guy and her best friend to spread her sisters ashes. It's one of my most favorite books. I discovered it during college."
"Well that sounds really sad." He said.
"It is, but you laugh a lot. At least I do. Anyways, how did filming go?"
"Good. So, what are we gonna do?" He asked.
"Well, I'd be happy staying home and watching movies with you on Netflix."
He smirks.
"Is that your subtle way of asking to Netflix and chill?"
I pushed him away playfully.
"Sure, Colby." I rolled my eyes.
"Well, let's order some food and we can just chill here. Sound good?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.
"Sounds good." I say pecking him on the lips.
"Alright, I'm going to go get comfortable and then we can order some food." He said standing up.
"Okay, hurry up. I'm so hungry."
"You got it, baby."
Colby left the room and I got my computer and a projector out so we could watch the movie on the wall..
When he came back I was connecting everything together. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me started to kiss my neck. His hands finding their way up my shirt.
"Brock," I warned.
I at least needed food before we did anything.
"Sorry, I just can't help myself. What are you in the mood for?"
"Chinese or a hamburger sounds good honestly."
"Let's do Chinese." He said.
"Okay." We ordered from our favorite Chinese restaurant and started looking for something to watch.
"So, how was your recording session this morning." Colby asked.
"I finished a song and started producing the second. These next few weeks are going to be insane."
"You're going to do great, Rory. Just remember to enjoy it. I'm proud of you."
I smiled.
"How did I get so lucky?" I asked resting my head on his shoulder.
"I ask myself that at least twice a day, Rory."
I kissed his lips and smiled.
"You make me so happy." I said before kissing him again.
Colby pulled me under him, laying me down on the bed and ran his hand up and down my thigh as we continued to make out.
I put my hands gently on his face and lifted his head and laughed.
"We have to wait for the food to get here."
"Rory," he pouted.
"Don't, Rory, me. I need to eat!"
"I know what you could eat right now." He said wiggling his eyebrows at me.
I slapped his bicep playfully and covered my face.
"You're terrible, Brock."
"You know you love it." He said kissing my neck.
"Colby, were going to get interrupted if we start now. Behave yourself."
He sat up.
"You're right. But after we eat, your mine." He said kissing at my lips many times until he finally helped me up and we waited on the food to get to the house.
As we ate, we started watching The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. We ended up laying down, Colby behind me, but every time I got freaked out I just turned more and more away from the wall and more towards Colby.
"Alright, I think I'm done watching this." I said kissing him.
I grabbed my phone and took a picture of us.
"Hey, you could ask." He said hiding his face in the crook of my neck kissing it.
"We need more pictures of us, Colby." I said laughing.
"Let me see it." He said and I showed him my phone.
"Send that to me, please?" He asked and I smiled.
"See, we need more pictures together." I said as I sent him the picture of us. After, I put my phone down and ran my fingers through his hair.
"Speaking of pictures, remember that picture my dad took of us when we went to the beach with your family that one summer? When we were little?" I ask sitting up on my elbow looking down at Colby.
"Oh yeah! I do. That was a fun trip." He said playing with my hair that fell in front of his face.
"I remember you had on that blue stripped sweater. You've always been a fan of striped sweaters." I said looking up remembering all the times I'd see him wearing the blue one that was in the picture. Then I looked back down at him. "I remember you wore it until you literally couldn't anymore, because you outgrew it." I said laughing.
"It was a good sweater! I couldn't just wear it once."
I smiled.
"I still have that shell we found."
"Really?"
I nodded.
"It's at the house with my dad but yeah, I have it."
Colby leaned up and kissed me and I placed my hand on his chest.
When I pulled away I smiled and said, "Okay, I think that's enough talk."
"Finally." He said pulling me on top of him.
His hands ran up and down my back as we kissed and then finally they landed on my ass.
I bit his lip and pulled on it a bit as I rocked my hips against his.
"God, babe," He started breathing heavily.
He sat up and pulled my shirt off so I was only in my bralette and shorts.
"You put this on for me?" He asked as his fingers brushed over my breast softly.
Because of this, my skin got goosebumps all over and Colby kissed my shoulder lightly as I nodded.
"Good answer." He said before laying me down underneath him.
He trailed soft kisses down my body until he reached the waistband of my shorts. His fingers slid under the waistband of my shorts to take them off, but he did it so slowly it felt like torture.
"Colby," I begged.
Finally, he pulled them off of me and purposefully grazed his fingers over my core, smirking at me as he did so.
"This is torture, Brock." I said starting to get agitated.
"Alright, baby. I'm sorry." He said as he finally  bent down and kissed me and then he slid two fingers into me.
Instinctively, my back arched up off the bed.
"Oh god," I moaned out.
Colby started sucking and biting on my neck adding onto the already amazing stimulation that was happening between my legs and I felt everything begin to tighten.
"Don't stop, babe." I breathed out.
"Fuck, Rory." He said and I brought his lips to mine.
He pumped his fingers in and out of me so fast that without much notice I climaxed almost immediately and I had to catch my breath.
"Oh my god, Colby." I breathed heavily and he kissed me again.
Once I got my composure I grabbed him and turned us so I was back on top of him.
"It's your turn now." I said with a wink and a smile before bending over and kissing his lips, then his neck, down his collarbone, and finally to the waistband of his sweats.
I looked back up at him and his eyes were barely open.
"Babe," he moaned as I pushed his sweats and underwear down.
"Relax, Brock." I said before taking him into my mouth.
He grabbed a fistful of bed sheets as I bobbed my head up and down.
This was gonna be fun tonight.