𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

~Vanessa's POV~

~Vanessa's POV~

Since my dad had to go to work earlier today my mom and I decided to go to the Matthews for breakfast so that is where we are at the moment.

My mom and Topanga were setting the table for breakfast while I was working with my camera Shawn gave me last year when he was here. All of a sudden Cory came in with shaving cream on his face.

"Hey honey, sis, what's for breakfast?" Cory asked them always seeing my mom as a sister.

After Cory said that Auggie came after him with shaving cream on his face as well saying "Hey honey, sis, what's for breakfast?"

I look at my mom and Topanga who share a smile making me smile at them.

"Aw it looks like Auggie is trying to be daddy's little man." Topanga told my mom.

"Yeah, so come over here and give papa a smooch." Auggie said walk to the girls making me set up my camera knowing this will be funny.

"Oh yeah. Come over here and give papa a smooch." Cory said with a smile following his son's actions.

"No I am in the middle of a case I have to be at the courthouse early, and I really can't have shaving cream-" Topanga started begging but Cory and Auggie still kissed her on the cheek as I took a picture thankful it had no flash and noise. "Oh... All over my face."

My mom then starts chuckling at her best friend who had shaving cream on her face but then the boys turn to her with big smiles on their faces and her eyes widen. "No boys don't I have to meet some clients today and I can't be late for thi-" She got cut off by the boys who kissed her cheek as well and I took a picture of that as well.

"Hey guys." I called them over and they look at me "Smile." I told them and the boys give a big smile while my mom and Topanga look at me with wide eyes and were about to say something but go cut off by me taking the picture.

I look at the picture and smile then look at them saying "I'll print them out and give it to you guys." As I said this they all smile nodding.

"Nice job." Auggie told his father as the girls grab a rag to clean their faces.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Cory told him as they shook hands with each other.

The moms and I chuckled at their action as the boys used rags to clean their faces as well just as they were cleaning their faces the buzzer had buzzed.

"Maya." We heard Maya's voice.

"Farkle." We heard Farkle's voice next making me smile a little still cleaning the camera.

Then out of nowhere Riley came out smiling really big which is not unusual for Riley.

"Those are mine and Vee's friends." She said starting to hop. "I love my friends, It's a sunny day. I love a sunny day." She said walking to the buzzer buzzing it. "I love my friends. I love my family. I love a sunny day." Riley said walking to the table where the adults and Auggie are and to go hug Cory. "I even love going to school."