Five

Hoseok beams and hugs his best friend. "Where were you? Had me dealing with Jungkook all by myself, how dare you". Hoseok hits him and his friend laughs. "Its not funny Namjoon!". Hoseok shouted and Namjoon laughs harder. "Joon!". Hoseok says fuming. "What? He's your cousin, what did you want me to do? Play with him?". Namjoon snickers. "That's EXACTLY what I want you to do". Hoseok smiles.

Namjoon blinks at him with a odd look on his face. "Are you high?". Namjoon asked. "No". Hoseok rolls his eyes. "So where is he?". Namjoon asked. "Playing with Lex". Hoseok replied. "By his self?". Namjoon said. "Umm yeah?". Hoseok said. "Don't worry, I told him not to let him out the cage". Hoseok grins. "Oh my god! I thought you were the smart one!". Namjoon groans loudly.

"What are you talking about?". Hoseok asked confused. "Jungkook wasn't about to listen to you! He never does!". Namjoon yells and Hoseok gasped. "Oh my god your right! The fuck was I thinking!?!". Hoseok shouted racing out the room.

Hoseok ran to his pets room but it was empty. "Told you". Namjoon shakes his head. "God damn it!". Hoseok stomps his feet. "JUNGKOOK!". Hoseok screams and Jungkook peaks his head from the corner. "Hi co...". "Where is he?". Hoseok hissed. "To whom are we talking about?". Jungkook asked. "Lex". Hoseok growls. "That's the first time I ever heard of that name". Jungkook replies. "You lost him". Namjoon sighs.

"You lost...". Hoseok leans against the wall. "Ok but in my defence... He was so strong". Jungkook says with puppy eyes. 'I...". Hoseok didn't finish when they heard running down a hall. 'You just killed someone". Namjoon says walking away. 'That's my cue to bounce". Jungkook made a peace sign and uses he vampire speed to run away. Hoseok however stood in the hall with opened arms because he know what it was.

 Hoseok however stood in the hall with opened arms because he know what it was

Lex pounces on his owner happily and licks his face. 'Hi boy!". Hoseok pets his pet happily. 'I am so sorry I let Jungkook near you, never again". Hoseok pets Lex's head. 'Come Lex, I think a walk is in order". Hoseok said and Lex nods.

'I need to clear my head".