Forty-five

TaeHyung felt someone stroking his cheek so he opens his eyes.

'Sorry did I wake you up?". Hoseok asked. TaeHyung just giggles and snuggles next to him. 'No". TaeHyung said. 'Good". Hoseok wraps his arm around TaeHyung. 'Are you going to class?'. Hoseok asked. 'Hell no".

Hoseok chuckles and looks at TaeHyung. 'May I asked why?". Hoseok said. 'Because I want cuddles". TaeHyung said. 'I can do that". Hoseok laughs pulling TaeHyung closer to him. 'And we haven't finished your game". TaeHyung said.

"Game?". Hoseok says confused. 'Now I know". TaeHyung laughed. 'Your right". Hoseok said. 'So can I ask you a question?". Hoseok asked and TaeHyung nodded. 'Are you related to Jusa?". TaeHyung sighs. 'I'm her son". TaeHyung replied.

'I knew it! You look just like her!". Hoseok says excited. 'Are you a fan too?". TaeHyung asked. 'No, but Namjoon is, he read all her books". Hoseok said. 'Even the erotica ones?". TaeHyung asked. 'I said all didn't I?". Hoseok said.

TaeHyung laughs and Hoseok looks down at him smiling. 'Ok so now you know, so its my turn". TaeHyung looks up at Hoseok. 'Are you sure that your the one I've been dreaming about?". Hoseok sat up a little. 'I am". Hoseok says. 'But the guy I've been seeing had yellow eyes and you don't".

'I-I wear contacts, that's what you been seeing". Hoseok lied. 'You wear yellow contacts?". TaeHyung raised his brow. 'Yes?". Hoseok gave his Ahmi a uncomfortable smile. 'Ok". TaeHyung snuggled in Hoseok while Hoseok sighs feeling bad for lying.

'Hey Tae". Hoseok says and TaeHyung hums. 'Is it too soon to say that I love you?". Hoseok asked and TaeHyung hid his face in Hoseok's chest. 'No". TaeHyung muffled. 'Then...". Hoseok cups Taehyung's cheek with one hand to make him look at him. 'I love you TaeHyung". Hoseok said.

'I love you too".