Seventy-Three

"Ky-Kym"

"Ky-Kym". Jimin stammered and Kym gasped seeing her friends. 'Yal...". Kym stuttered. 'I'm killing him!!!". Jin shouted but Hoseok was shocked. 'Why are they turning so fast?'. Hoseok wonders and gets hit by Jin. 'Ow!". Hoseok rubs his arm. 'Didn't you hear me! I'm killing your cousin!".

'Be my guest but I'm not taking care of them". Hoseok said. 'Them?". Kym was already thinking of kids. 'Yeah... Them". Hoseok pointed behind them.

 Hoseok pointed behind them

'The fuck!". Jin jumps on the desk. 'Aww! They are so cute!". Jimin squealed. 'Theirs names are not". Hoseok scoffed. 'Meet Shrimp and baba". They turned to Hoseok hoping he was joking. 'I'm not". Hoseok said. 'That reminds me, I need to found the book that teaches y'all how to mind control, mind read and hearing emotions from heartbeats".

Hoseok walks off leaving the friends with the two tigers. 'He left me! HOSEOK!". Jin chased after him. 'Punk". Jimin giggled. 'This is some...". Kym stopped when the tigers looked at her. 'Umm... H-hi". Kym waved nervously and the tigers started walking towards her. 'Eek!". Kym hides behind a chair.

'Kym!". Jimin yelled. 'Don't worry! I'll go get Yoongi!". Jimin ran out the room panicking. 'No! Jimin don't leave me!". Kym yelled. The tigers were circling Kym and Kym was shaking up a storm. 'Pl-please don't hurt me'. Kym says in a shaking voice. One of the tigers got close to her and she shut her eyes just to open them when she her them purring.

'Huh". Kym got confused when them were rubbing their heads on her. 'Umm". 'I get to shot them". Kym turns her head seeing Yoongi pointing a machine gun at the tigers. 'N-no, they sweet". Kym says petting them. 'So?". Yoongi said. 'Yoon". Jimin said. 'I can never do shit in this house!". Yoongi stomped away making Jimin laugh.

'He's so cute". Jimin giggled. 'Did I just hear Yoongi?". Hoseok returned with Jin who was hiding behind him. 'Yeah". Kym said and Hoseok noticed the tigers near her. 'They didn't attacked you? Weird". Hoseok says and shakes his head. 'Now here are the rest of the books". Hoseok puts the books on the desk. 'And tell Kym about the others... Oh and by the way". Hoseok looks at them.

'Thanks for not leaving them, it really means a lot to them". Hoseok said. "Why would we?". Kym asked. 'Yoongi thought I would leave him but I would never do that... Unless he cheats and let's be honest he wouldn't". Jimin giggled. 'I mean I was enraged but I can never leave my Joonie, key word mine". Jin hissed. 'We are really happy to have y'all". Hoseok smiled causing the friends to blush.

'Now... Read up there's a lot y'all need to know". Hoseok says walking to the door. "Where are you going?". Jimin asked. 'That's a easy question...".

'To make sure my Tae is still alive".