Eighty

Jin tried to breath but he couldn't

Jin tried to breath but he couldn't. "Well... I'ma just". TaeHyung just left Jin and the man alone. 'You look good Jin". Ken said and Jin looked down. 'You do too". Jin said. Jin was not expecting to see his ex here. 'Why are you here?". Jin asked. 'Taemin invited me". Ken answered. 'Ah".

It went quiet between them. They didn't end on bad terms, it was just awkward to talk to one another. 'Jin ar...". 'Jin".

Namjoon appeared out of no where and Jin was so happy to see him

Namjoon appeared out of no where and Jin was so happy to see him. 'I don't know you". Namjoon says looking the man up and down. 'Let me introduced myself, I am Kim Namjoon, boyfriend of this beauty". Namjoon wraps a arm around Jin's waist.

Ken huffed but smirked. 'I'm Ken, ex of this national treasure". Ken challenged. Namjoon's eyes darkened seeing Ken smiling at him. 'How about you stay a ex". Namjoon growled. 'How bout I don't". Ken replied. 'Ken?". Jin says and Ken looks at him. 'Jin... I still love you". Ken said.

Jin blinks at him but Namjoon was already in Ken's face. 'You have to fight me for him bitch". Ken scoffed then laughed in Namjoon's face. 'You don't think I won't?". Ken hissed. Namjoon chuckled darkly. 'You can't win". Namjoon said. 'Joon, stop". Jin said. Namjoon just looks at Jin and moves from Ken.

'And Ken I'm sorry but I like you as a friend now". Jin says crushing Ken completely. 'Jin...". Ken tries to take Jin's hand but it was smacked away by Namjoon. 'Don't touch him". Namjoon glared. 'Don't fucking put your hands on me". Ken tried to push Namjoon but Namjoon moved quickly.

'You missed". Namjoon chuckled. 'Tsk". Ken clicked his tongue and tries again but Namjoon moves again. 'One more time". Namjoon said and Ken glared at him. 'I hate you". Ken hissed. 'Good". Namjoon hissed back. 'Now stay away from Jin or so help me". Namjoon got in Ken's face and his eyes changed. 'I will kill you".

Ken's eyes widened and Ken runs off leaving Namjoon smiling. 'What did you do?". Jin asked. 'I threatened him". Namjoon replied. 'Why?". Jin said. 'Stop worrying". Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin. 'Don't be mad". Namjoon kissed Jin on his nose and Jin giggled.

'Your to cute". Jin says and Namjoon blushed. 'I am not". Namjoon pouted and Jin kissed his cheek. 'Yes you are". Namjoon sighs and kissed Jin. 'Whatever". Namjoon smiled and so did Jin.

Ken was pissed off seeing them the whole time. 'I will get Jin back and you can't do anything about it...".

"Vampire".