Thirty-three

Kym was in the classroom alone pouting. She had no idea where everyone is but at least she wasn't bored. She was texting with Jungkook. 'I can't believe they left my Princess by herself, I'll kill them'. Kym giggled at the text.

'I'm SO bored Jungie! I have no one to talk to in this class!'. Kym texted back. 'Class?". Kym sighs at the text. 'Yes class... For some reason, I'm the only one in here". Kym texted looking around the room. She didn't know why no one was in here. 'I'm coming'.

Kym's eye widened but before she could text but someone knocked on the door. 'Uhh...". Kym didn't know whether she should hide or fight, so she was going to do both. 'Kym?'. Kym looks over and saw Mr. An standing there. 'Shit".

'I knew someone was going to be in here, I just wasn't excepting it to be you". Mr. An chuckled while Kym rolled her eyes. 'Classes are in the other building remember, they are fixing this building... I don't even know how to you got in here, it should be closed". Mr. An said.

Kym covers her face in embarrassment. 'I-I forgot". Kym said. 'I'm sorry". Kym bows her head. 'No need to be, come, I left the class by themselves and I don't know what they will do". Mr. An said. 'Ok".

They were walking back to the other school building in silence. Kym was walking behind him, she wanted to keep her distance from him as much as possible. 'I'm sorry". Kym stops. 'Your sorry?". Kym blinks. 'Yes... For always staring at you, I don't mean to, you... you look like my little sister".

Kym tilts her head and saw how hurt Mr. An looked and felt guilty. 'Di-did something happen to her?". Kym asked. 'She died along with my mother in a car accident". Mr. An answered and that hit Kym like a truck. She put her head down feeling ashamed.

'So I'm if I made you uncomfortable, I'm sorry, you two look alike, she also had short hair because she said having long hair was a hassle". Mr. An chuckled. 'I do too!". Kym giggled. 'Sorry Mr. An". Kym bowed. 'Why are you sorry?". Mr. An asked. 'I thought you were a perv". Kym replied.

'I wouldn't blame you, I felt like one". Mr. An shivered and Kym laughs. 'Let's hurry be for the cl...". The bells rings cutting him off. 'What!?!". Mr. An checks his watch and gasped. 'Shit! I have to make sure they didn't ruin that room! Good bye Kym!". Mr. An ran away making Kym laugh. 'Bye".

 'Bye"

'Bitches ain't here either". Kym growls looking around for had so called friends. 'I feel like they don't like me anymore". Kym pouted and sat at their regular table. 'When I see them, I'm breaking up with them". Kym huffs and starts reading the menu till someone plops down next to her.

'You have three seconds to move". Kym growls without looking at the person. 'Your cologne is making me want to kill myself". Kym sassed. 'Sorry about that Kay". Kym quickly looks over.

 Kym quickly looks over

'Missed me?".