Seventy- seven

"This is so pretty!"

"This is so pretty!". TaeHyung squealed. 'I'm glad you like it". Hoseok said. 'C-can I jump on the sofa?". TaeHyung asked. 'Do whatever makes you happy". Hoseok says and chuckled when TaeHyung started jumping the sofa. 'Their so soft!". TaeHyung yelled. 'How do you know that?". Hoseok asked. 'Cause my feet are sinking". TaeHyung giggled.

Hoseok smiled at Ahmi and saw a waiter push in a cart. 'Sire". The man bows and leaves. 'Tae, come and eat". Hoseok says and TaeHyung wobbled over and gasped.

 Hoseok says and TaeHyung wobbled over and gasped

'Ham-hamburgers". TaeHyung was breathing heavily. 'Yeah, I know its ear... Mmm". Hoseok was kissed by TaeHyung. 'Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!". TaeHyung says and started eating two hamburgers at the same time. 'I'm guessing you like hamburgers". Hoseok said and TaeHyung nods.

Hoseok was watching TaeHyung eat while he ate blood chocolate. Its been a while since Hoseok had blood in his system. Its not a problem but he still wants it. 'Hobie". Hoseok looks at TaeHyung. 'Yes love?". Hoseok said. 'The guys asked me a weird question". TaeHyung says finishing his last hamburger he didn't know was his last.

'Of course they did'. Hoseok thought. "What was it?". Hoseok didn't know why he asked that knowing the answer. 'They asked me if I was ok and when I said yes, they stared at me". TaeHyung goes to pick up another hamburger but they were gone. 'Aww man, I ate them all". TaeHyung pouted.

'Yo-you ate eight hamburgers by yourself?". Hoseok said. 'I like hamburgers". TaeHyung giggled. 'Ok...". Hoseok rubs his neck. 'And as for the guys, don't worry about them, they are worry warts for no reason". Hoseok said. 'Ok". TaeHyung says then looks at the empty tray. 'So... Can I get more hamburgers?". TaeHyung asked. 'I'm hungry".

'Sure". Hoseok goes to make a call but TaeHyung grabs him. 'Tae?". Hoseok said. 'Make it two please". TaeHyung said. 'Two?". Hoseok tilted his head. 'Yeah... I said I'm hungry". TaeHyung said. 'That's a lot of ham...". 'I don't care! I said I'm hungry!". TaeHyung shouted.

'Ok ok, I got it". Hoseok tries to calm TaeHyung down. 'Thank you, now I have to pee". TaeHyung goes to the bathroom. Hoseok watched his Ahmi close the door confused.

'What's wrong with him?".