Sixty-six

Yoongi and Hoseok mentally cursed at the same time. Jimin was turning into a vampire. Yoongi felt both guilty and angry at his self but he had to bite Jimin but he didn't control his self. Instead of biting Jimin normally, he bit him while his fangs were laced with vamp essence.

Yoongi just wanted him and Jimin to be together forever but seeing Jimin like this pained him. "I'm scared Yoongi". Jimin started to cry in Yoongi's chest and Yoongi slowly began to hate his self even more. 'Yoongi... Do it'. Yoongi looked at Hoseok who just mind linked him. 'No'.

Hoseok's eyes widened. 'TaeHyung". TaeHyung looks at his boyfriend. 'What's wrong?". TaeHyung asked. 'Can you take Jimin in the kitchen and cheer him up with ice cream?". Hoseok said. 'I can do that". TaeHyung giggled and kissed Hoseok's cheek.

'Come on cutie, ice cream is calling". Jimin just let TaeHyung drag him away. 'The fuck you mean no?". Hoseok hissed. 'I'm done Hoseok, I'm tired of lying to him". Yoongi said. 'Yoo..." 'I SAID I'M DONE!". Yoongi screamed. 'For the first time in my life, I feel guilty".

Yoongi put his head down. 'I bit him so we can stay together and he doesn't look happy at all". Yoongi said. 'How do you think he will react once you tell him?". Hoseok asked. 'I don't care how he reacts as long as I get this off my chest and he doesn't leave me, then I will be ok".

Hoseok smiled weakly at his friend. 'Just make sure he doesn't... They can't lose him". Hoseok said. 'Fuck them, I can't lose him". Yoongi scoffs and Hoseok laughed. 'Bye, I'm taking my baby and leaving". Yoongi walks off. 'What about my damn door!?!". Hoseok yelled. 'Fuck your door! ".

 'Fuck your door! "

Jimin just swirled his ice cream around in silence while TaeHyung delighted ate him. 'Yum". TaeHyung scoops up more ice cream for his self and noticed that Jimin wasn't eating his. 'We'll figure something out Jimin so please smile". TaeHyung said. 'Jimin".

Jimin looks up seeing his boyfriend looking at him. 'Can we talk?". Yoongi said hoping nothing would change. Jimin nods and turns to TaeHyung. 'Go". TaeHyung waves them away and the couples leaves. 'Hobi!". TaeHyung yelled. 'Yes?". TaeHyung jumps hearing Hoseok behind him.

'How did...?". TaeHyung shook his head. 'Let's cuddle". TaeHyung puffed out his lips. 'Your so damn cute". Hoseok chuckled and picked TaeHyung up. 'Woah!". TaeHyung was quick to wrap his arms around Hoseok's neck. TaeHyung  glared at Hoseok. 'Cute". Hoseok kissed Tae's nose and  walked to their room.

 Hoseok kissed Tae's nose and  walked to their room

Hoseok gently puts TaeHyung on the bed. 'Hey Hoseok?". TaeHyung said. 'Hmm?". Hoseok says while looking for sweat for him and Tae. 'Do you think Jimin will be ok?". TaeHyung didn't know what was going on with Jimin but he is a little scared. 'He will be fine". Hoseok kissed TaeHyung's head then kissed him.

'Mmm". TaeHyung was going to pull Hoseok closer to him but Hoseok broke the kiss. 'Hos...". TaeHyung felt his eyes drooping. 'I'm sorry". Hoseok whispers and TaeHyung fell asleep. Hoseok kissed him to erase his memory about what happen to Jimin. 'I'm sorry". Hoseok says again.

'I promise I will tell you everything soon".