Fifteen

Hoseok was in the kitchen early making food. If he didn't then his cousin would have been in here making something that would kill people or his best friend would have started a house fire by boiling water.

Hoseok was about to set the table when he smelled something. 'Human". Hoseok sighs rubbing his eyes. Hoseok went straight to the smell already pissed. When he went in the dining room, he breathing stopped.

Hoseok blinks at the very attractive man. 'The fuck are you looking at?". Hoseok eyes widened when the man speaks. 'Umm... Jungkook!". Hoseok yells for his cousin. 'Great, like I need to see more of y'all unimportant people". The man rolls his eyes. 'Excuse me?". Hoseok growls. 'You are not excused and I won't repeat myself". The man looks Hoseok up and down.

'Hos... Woah". Jungkook eyes went straight to the man. 'Mmm... Who's the treat?". Jungkook bit his lip staring at the human. 'Get your five year old looking ass out my face". The man hissed. 'He has a tongue on him". Jungkook looks at Hoseok.

'The hell were you thinking not sharing him with me?". Jungkook asked him. 'Me!?! Isn't he one of your hook ups!?!". Hoseok shouted. 'That boy wouldn't know what to do with all of this even if I showed him and gave him written instructions".

The cousins stare at the man getting a little pissed off. 'I'm like three seconds away cous". Jungkook growls. 'Three seconds... He can't even last longer, I'm not surprised". The man said. 'You better do something before I do". Jungkook nose flares with anger.

 Jungkook nose flares with anger

'What is go... Oh! There you are, I was looking for you". Namjoon said. The man runs to Namjoon and hides behind him. 'Monie, I think your being robbed". The man said. 'Nah their cool". Namjoon chuckled. 'The tall baby faced one is Jungkook and the semi scary one is Hoseok". Namjoon said.

The man peaks at them and huffed. 'Well that baby one is a straight up a weak pervert and that one is so not scary". The man said. 'I'ma break his neck". Jungkook smiles.

'You will not put your fucking hands on him". Namjoon says coldly and Hoseok raises his brow. 'Do you have something to share with us Joon?". Hoseok grins. 'This is SeokJin, my Ahmi". Namjoon blushed.

'Can someone tell me what that means? He's been calling me that all night". Jin said. 'Figure it out". Jungkook pouts. 'What the fuck is your problem?". Jin asked glared at Jungkook. 'We just moved here and he already bought someone home before me". Jungkook whined and Jin couldn't help but laugh. 'So your the fuckboy?". Jin shook his head. 'The one and only". Jungkook bowed and Jin giggled.

'My frie...". 'Who's your single friend?". Hoseok asked and Jin looks at him. Hoseok been smelling some type of scent coming off of Jin and he liked it, no it was more of he wanted it. 'I have two actually". Jin replied. 'I have my cute twins, Kym and TaeHyung". Jin said. Hoseok felt his body get warmer when Jin said that one name.

'TaeHyung".