one hundred two

Hoseok and Jungkook was following Namjoon in complete silence. Word got out about the murder of the werewolf King and Prince but was quickly ended when the Wang's said they killed them. Hoseok was a little mad hearing the Wang's take credit but he was happy since this wouldn't cause a war. "Hoseok... PLEASE tell me your mad as fuck".

Hoseok turned to his cousin who was pissed off. 'Of course I am". Hoseok replied. 'Than...". 'But now there won't be a war". Hoseok said. 'I can win a war by myself". Jungkook says pouting. 'No you can't". Namjoon said. 'Who asked you!?!". Jungkook yelled. 'I can say whatever I want". Namjoon said and Hoseok laughed. 'This is where they are".

 'This is where they are"

'You left my Princess in the woods?". Jungkook growled at Namjoon. 'Jungkook... What the fuck are you going to do? Burn my scalp?". Namjoon hissed. 'Shut your ass up". Namjoon said. 'JUNGIE!!!". Jungkook broke his neck looking at Kym running up to him. 'PRINCESS!". Jungkook screamed and jumps on her to kiss her.

'Jun... Mmm... St....". Kym tried pushing Jungkook off her but it didn't work so she gave up. 'Sexual assault already... That's messed up". Namjoon said. 'Where the fuck is TaeHyung?". Hoseok asked darkly. 'HOBI!". Hoseok turns his head.

 Hoseok turns his head

'My baby!". Hoseok ran to him and swings TaeHyung around. 'Hey! Easy!". Jin shouted. 'Eh?". Hoseok tilts his head and looks up at TaeHyung who was smiling at him. 'No fucking way". Hoseok says and TaeHyung laughed. 'Yes way, now put me down". TaeHyung giggled.

'I don't get it?". Jungkook looks at Kym. 'Seriously?". Kym says. 'He's not bright, I said this already". Yoongi said. 'I don't understand!?!". Jungkook groaned loudly. 'He's been dropped, hasn't he?". Eric asked. 'Plenty of times". Yoongi answered. 'I have not!". Jungkook yelled. 'Jungie... Tae is pregnant".

'Oh...". Jungkook nodded. 'I get it". Jungkook said. 'Can we go now? I need a shower". Jimin said. 'Of course we can take a shower together, naughty little thing". Yoongi said. 'I didn't fucking say that!". Jimin said. 'Everyone heard you, don't lie". Yoongi chuckled. 'I didn't fuck...". 'Come baby, let's go shower together". Yoongi threw Jimin over his shoulder and walks away.

'GET OFF ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME!". Jimin screamed. 'You do you boo!". Kym shouted. 'I HATE YOU ALL!". Jimin screams in the distance. 'I'm tired". Eric says and takes Yeri hand. 'I'll escort you home". Eric smirked. 'Okay". Yeri says blushing. 'Bye!". Yeri waves and flew off with Eric. 'Hey Kym, ever done it in the woods?".

Kym looks at Jungkook full on offended. 'No I hav... Eek!". Jungkook picks Kym up and ran deep in the woods. 'I'm getting Jackson!!!". Jin yells and ran off. 'Jin!". Namjoon ran after him. 'Finally!". Hoseok says and TaeHyung laughed. 'Did you want to be alone with me that badly?". TaeHyung asked. 'Yes".

TaeHyung blushed and Hoseok chuckled at him. 'You knew what I was going to say, so why are you blushing?". Hoseok said. 'Le-leave me alone". TaeHyung covered his face and Hoseok took that chance to take something out his pocket. 'You know... I felt you but didn't know where you were". Hoseok said.

'I felt this unbreakable bond with someone I never knew and yet deep down... I love that person and who knew that the person I love without seeing them once was going to have the biggest impact on my life". Hoseok said. TaeHyung got confused, so he moves his hands from his face and saw Hoseok down on one knee.

'Hos...". 'I know its like super early for this but... I just want you to wear it". Hoseok says taking the ring out the box.

 Hoseok says taking the ring out the box

'Oh". TaeHyung gasped seeing the ring. 'Its a crown clearly". Hoseok chuckled. 'But vampire royals give their Ahmi's rings like this... Its a tradition". Hoseok said. 'I...". TaeHyung stops and takes a deep breath. 'Gimme". TaeHyung said. Hoseok laughed and puts the ring on TaeHyung's finger. 'Answer's yes by the way".

What?". Hoseok blinks and TaeHyung smiled at him. 'Hoseok, I love you to the end of time, why wouldn't I say ye... Mmm". Hoseok quickly kissed TaeHyung. 'Thank you SO much Tae!". Hoseok hugged TaeHyung tightly. 'I swear I'm going to make you SO happy". Hoseok grinned.

'You already do Hobi". TaeHyung says and kissed him.