Six

"The crimson moon is out"

"The crimson moon is out". Hoseok looks at it. What people didn't know was that there were four different rare moons for vampires. They were the red, crimson, blood and the rarest one, the 'missing' moon. It was named that because no one knows what it looks like because it always disappears before anyone can see it.

'So that's mean...". Hoseok looks at Lex. 'What is it Hoseok". Lex sighs. 'What do you know about vampire mates? Because the last time I checked, I'm a vampire, not a wolf". Hoseok huffs. 'Vampires can have mates, its been happening since forever". Lex replies. 'Why do you asked?". Lex questioned. 'I...". Hoseok touches his chest. 'I've been having this weird feeling, like I'm supposed to find someone". Hoseok said.

'That's your connection". Lex said. 'Connection?". Hoseok looks at Lex. 'You and your mate are sensing each other". Lex said. 'But... What is your feeling?". Lex asked. 'I just want to be around him". Hoseok says. 'So your mate is a guy". Lex closed his eyes. 'I would prefer a guy". Hoseok growls. 'That's not why I said that". Lex said. 'The gender has different ways to connect". Lex said.

'How?". Hoseok asked. 'Well since your a vampire, you just want to be around your mate as much as possible, correct?". Lex looks up at Hoseok. 'Well yes". Hoseok nodded. 'Now if your mate was a girl, she will be having visions about you". Lex said. 'So she will be able to see me?". Hoseok says. 'That is correct". Lex responded. 'But since you mate is a male, also will be sensing you and trying to find you...?".

Hoseok looks at Lex that stops. "Lex? What's wrong?". Hoseok asked. 'Your mate Hoseok... He's not a vampire". Lex said. 'What?". Hoseok gasped. 'If he was, he would have been found you". Lex added. 'So... My mate...".

'Is human?".