Fourteen

"So... I didn't ask for any of that". TaeHyung says sipping his coffee. Jimin turns to him in disgust. 'But your ass got it". Jimin scoffs. 'What makes you think I cared about what you and your boyfriend did last night?". TaeHyung asked.

'As my best friend you MUST hear all my juicy details". Jimin chuckles. 'Juicy? Everything you said was sicking". TaeHyung shivers. *cough*. TaeHyung turns his head.

 TaeHyung turns his head

'Kym? What's wrong?". Jimin asked. 'Its Jin". Kym says sadly. 'He didn't come back to the dorms last night". Kym puts her head down trying not to cry. 'What!?!". Jimin yells. 'Not my best friend, I think the fuck not". Jimin takes out his phone to call someone but stops when he hears TaeHyung laughing.

'Excuse you Tae but this is a very SERIOUS problem". Kym glares at him. 'Jin's fine, TRUST me". TaeHyung said. 'I can't trust you if you didn't finish your sentence". Jimin folds his arms. 'He met a guy at the mall yesterday". TaeHyung said.

'TELL US EVERYTHING!". Kym and Jimin squeals at the same time. TaeHyung explained how Jin was being a freak and then went into little girl mode in a matter of seconds.

'I bet his back hurts". Kym smirks. 'You know it does". Jimin giggles. TaeHyung just stood there shaking his head. 'Can we go now? Class starts soon". TaeHyung said. 'I'm not going". Kym hissed. 'Yes you are, I will bitch drag you by your hair if I have to". Jimin said.

'I'm not sitting in that class while that pervert stares at me!". Kym shouted. 'Not my problem, let's go". Jimin pulls Kym by her arm to class. 'Let go of me Jimin!". Kym yells. 'This will be a good day". TaeHyung snickers.

 TaeHyung snickers

'Now, on page 120...". While Mr. An was talking, Kym was glaring at him the whole time. 'Your scaring me". TaeHyung whispers to her. 'Sorry cutie, I'm just picturing how he will look if I shoot him in the back of his head". Kym whispers back. TaeHyung slowly moves away from here causing Jimin to laugh. 'I never seen you hate someone so much". Jimin says lowly. 'Well... Here it is". Kym grinds her teeth.

'Remember the project is due on Monday". Mr. An said making the whole class groan. 'Well we have time". Jimin stretches. 'Jimin... Its Thursday". TaeHyung said. 'I know". Jimin said. 'Jimin... The project has to be a power point". Kym adds. Jimin's eyes widened at that. 'Oh my god!!!". Jimin groans and collapses in the seat. 'He's fine". TaeHyung said. 'Totally". Kym giggles. 'So... I'm going to...".

'TaeHyung".