Sixty-eight

Jimin had to process what Yoongi just said. "I'm sorry what?". Jimin said and Yoongi looks down. 'I'm a vampire". Yoongi repeated. Jimin didn't know what to say. 'That's a joke right?". Jimin said and Yoongi shook his head with his head still down. 'I...I". Jimin calms down. 'I don't believe that".

Yoongi finally looks at Jimin. 'I mean... Vampires aren't real". Jimin said. 'Whatever happened to me must be some type of magi...". Jimin stops and gasped.

 Jimin stops and gasped

'Yo-your eyes". Jimin moved away from Yoongi. 'Am... Am I a vampire?". Jimin asked. 'Not yet". Yoongi whispers in regret. Jimin's heart dropped and Yoongi sensed it. 'I... Need to...". 'No!". Yoongi hugged Jimin tightly. 'Please don't leave me!". Yoongi yelled.

'I'm so sorry Jimin, I wanted us to stay together forever and I didn't think it will happen like this and... Please, please don't go, I need you, I can't love anyone else but you". Jimin felt his boyfriend's tears on his shirt. He never saw Yoongi cry not once. Yoongi's sobs were hurting Jimin deeply so he hugs him. 'I'm not leaving".

Yoongi looks at Jimin and Jimin giggles wiping his tears away. 'I was just very shocked that's all, why would I leave you Yoongi? I love you and that's not going to change". Jimin said. 'Jimin". Yoongi never felt so grateful in his life. 'Now tell me how to change this ba... Mmm!". Yoong smashed his lips on Jimin's.

Yoongi picks Jimin up and pins him against the wall. 'Mmm... Yoo... Ahh". Yoongi went straight for Jimin's neck. 'I love you so damn much Jimin". Yoongi kissed Jimin again. 'Yoongi... Take me now". Jimin pledges. 'As you wi...". "Stop!". They turned to see Namjoon but that's not what they were confused about.

 They turned to see Namjoon but that's not what they were confused about

'J-Jin". Jimin gasped. 'Yeah... Apparently, we're dating vampires". Jin smacked Namjoon in the back of his head. 'Ow! I said I was sorry". Namjoon pouted. 'Fuck your sorry". Jin huffed. 'Wait... You didn't bite him so how...?". Yoongi said. 'My blood". Namjoon said.

'What a bitch way to do it". Yoongi hissed and Jimin giggled. 'You can put him down now". Jin said. 'No". Yoongi scoffed. 'Yoonie". Jimin said. Yoongi groans and puts Jimin down. 'You look SO cute!". Jin coos seeing Jimin. 'Thank you Hyung and you look". 'Marvelous, magnificent, radiant, expensive". Jin said. 'Sure".

'Anyway... I was thinking we teach them about vampires and see what their strong ability will be". Namjoon says to Yoongi. 'Fine". Yoongi rolled his eyes. Jin and Jimin both groans. 'More learning...".

'Great".