Thirty

"You said a walk, so why are we here?". TaeHyung asked but couldn't help looking around admiring the restaurant. 'We walked here didn't we?". Hoseok chuckled pulling out a chair for TaeHyung. TaeHyung gave Hoseok a glance and sat down.

'I'm still waiting for a answer". TaeHyung said. 'Would you accept that I just wanted you all to myself?". Hoseok asked. TaeHyung covers his face with the menu so Hoseok wouldn't see how red he was. 'Your ears are red". Hoseok snickers. 'Hush". 

They both ordered food and Hoseok thought of something. 'TaeHyung". Hoseok calls out and TaeHyung looks at him. 'Want to play a game?". Hoseok asked. 'You sound like a serial killer". TaeHyung giggles. 'But sure, I'll play". Hoseok smiled. 'Good, I call it 'now I know'". Hoseok takes out a two notepads from his jacket and hands TaeHyung one.

'The rules are simple, we write down five questions that we really want to know about each other and ask each other the questions and when we answer, we say now I know". Hoseok said. 'Sounds fun". TaeHyung grins and started writing.

'Cheater". Hoseok said and starts writing. While Hoseok was writing, TaeHyung only wrote one question. He didn't know what to ask Hoseok. TaeHyung didn't want to ask boring questions and he didn't want to seem boring to Hoseok. TaeHyung felt Hoseok grab his hand so he look at him.

'You can ask me anything Tae, so don't look so nervous". Hoseok said. 'Bu-but I don't want to ask boring questions". TaeHyung replied. 'They won't be boring, wanna know why?". Hoseok asked and TaeHyung nods. 'Because your asking them". Hoseok grins.

TaeHyung looks away super red and Hoseok laughed. 'Fine, just leave me alone". TaeHyung said. 'Sure". Hoseok chuckled. TaeHyung started writing the rest of the questions but was forgetting something. 'Your ok with this?". TaeHyung looks at Hoseok.

'Ok with what?". TaeHyung asked and Hoseok holds up their hands. TaeHyung blushed. 'Y-yes, now let me write". TaeHyung pouted and starts writing harshly on the notepad. Hoseok watched him and rubs his thumb on TaeHyung's knuckles. TaeHyung quickly pulls his hand away.

'I'm finished". TaeHyung said. 'First question, how old are you?". TaeHyung asked. '24". Hoseok answered. "I se... I mean now I know". TaeHyung giggled. 'My turn". Hoseok grins. 'How many people you dated?". Hoseok asked. 'I gave you a simple one!". TaeHyung yelled. 'And I gave you a important one". Hoseok smirks. 'N-none".

Hoseok's eyes widened at that. 'What?". Hoseok did not believe that. 'I never dated any one before". TaeHyung said. 'Did you leave in a blind city?". Hoseok said. 'No...?". TaeHyung says confused. 'You clearly did, because someone with your beauty should have had people worshipping you".

Hoseok was a little pissed at the fact that TaeHyung never dated someone before but got happy quickly. He can be TaeHyung's first everything. 'Next qu....". 'Your orders". A waiter says. 'Yeah... How did you meet Yoongi and others?". TaeHyung asked. Hoseok laughs and tips the waiter. 'Well... Jungkook is my cousin".

'The fuckboy is your cousin?". TaeHyung sighs. 'Sadly, I can't pick my family but he's a nice guy, trust me". Hoseok said. 'Hmm". TaeHyung pouts out his lips. 'Namjoon and I been best friends since forever". Hoseok smiled warmly and TaeHyung smiled too. 'Been through alot together huh?". TaeHyung says and Hoseok nods.

'You have no idea". Hoseok said. 'And Yoongi... Was a wild ride". Hoseok said. 'Y'all met on a ride and became friends?". TaeHyung giggles. 'No, Yoongi and I loathe each other when we first met". Hoseok said. 'Really? Y'all looked like you two were close". TaeHyung says surprised. 'Not at all".

Hoseok explained to TaeHyung how Yoongi and him met and how they almost killed each other. 'So...". TaeHyung leans back in his seat. 'Y'all almost killed each other just because you two looked at each other?". TaeHyung raised a brow. 'How petty".

'It wasn't, he glared at me and I glared back". Hoseok pouted. "Aww". TaeHyung chuckles and it was Hoseok's turn to blush. 'My turn". Hoseok said. 'Ask away". TaeHyung says already eating.

'Had any weird dreams?".