Seventy-six

"You got both Chinese and pizza?"

"You got both Chinese and pizza?". Namjoon looks at the food and sighs. 'Well... He's happy". Yoongi points to Jungkook who was stuffing his face with pizza, rice and broccoli. 'He's a fat bitch, that's why". Namjoon said. 'Mft hff". Jungkook mumbled glaring at Namjoon. 'Your a bitch".

Kym says walking in kitchen followed by Jimin and Jin. 'Thank you babe". Jungkook said. 'You... Don't talk with your mouth full". Jin scowled. 'Whatever... Jimin come". Yoongi patted his lap but Jimin gave him a cold glare. 'Uh...". Yoongi gulped. 'Jimin? You ok?". Namjoon asked. 'Not really".

Jin answered for him looking at Namjoon and growled. 'What's up?". Jungkook asked. 'This". Kym threw the book at Jungkook's leg. 'Ow!". Jungkook grabbed his leg while Yoongi picked up the book. 'We marked the page". Jimin's cold voice made the vampires shiver. Yoongi flipped threw the book til he found the mark page about blood bags.

'This is not what y'all are". Yoongi hissed. Namjoon took the book from Yoongi and shook his head. 'We love you, we won't use y'all like this". Namjoon said. 'There are walking victims all around here if I want blood". Yoongi scoffed. 'We got regular blood bags here in case we need it". Namjoon said.

'And besides... We have different taste in blood, I like people with A type blood". Yoongi said. 'But Ahmi blood is good". Kym jump when Jungkook wrapped his arms around her. 'The fuck he mean!?!". Jin yelled. 'Ahmi blood is a delicacy to a vampire". Namjoon whispered to Jin. 'I-it is?". Kym asked. 'Yes it is". Jungkook kissed her neck.

'Because being bitten by a vampire gives a human pleasure but if a Ahmi is bitten...". Namjoon licks Jin's neck. 'Ngg". Jin shivered. 'Its like a aphrodisiac entering your body". Jungkook says trailing a finger down Kym's neck. 'Mmm". Kym bite her lip. 'Time to go!". Jin pushed Namjoon away from him, grabbed Kym and ran out the kitchen.

Jungkook and Namjoon laughed. 'That was a terrible thing to do". Namjoon said. 'But fun". Jungkook says taking his fourth slice of pizza. They both realized that Yoongi and Jimin were gone. 'Oh no". Jungkook said while Namjoon shook his head.

"Poor Jimin".