Ninety

The man looks at TaeHyung smiling

The man looks at TaeHyung smiling. "You know him Tae?". Kym whispered. 'Uhh... He looks familiar". TaeHyung whispered back. 'You look beautiful". The man said and looks at Kym. 'I don't know if I should call you Kym or mother in law".

'How bout neither". Kym hissed and the man chuckled. 'Feisty... That's why my dad likes you". He said. 'Da... Your dad is Mr. Ah". Kym groaned. 'Well its Park, he used Ah as a alias". He said. 'Park?'. TaeHyung wondered to his self. 'Bo-Bogum". TaeHyung says and the man smiled.

'I knew you would remembered me". Bogum smiled. 'Let us go". TaeHyung growled. 'Can't do that cutie". Bogum said. 'You two are our mates and I'll be damn if I lose you to that vampire". Bogum hissed. 'Well your dad never had me and Jungkook bit me, so he lost". Kym says proudly and Bogum laughed.

'We can get rid of that". Bogum smirked. 'Wh-what?". TaeHyung gasped. 'We have very powerful witches with us". Bogum said. 'No only that but we make you forget about them as well". Bogum snickers and a the same man from before walks in. 'You summoned me?". He said. 'I did". Bogum points to Kym. 'Take her to father".

Kym's eyes widened. 'N-no I'm good here". Kym said. 'Of course Prince". The man bows and walks to Kym. 'Stay away from me!". Kym threw a lamp at him but he dodges it and grabs her. 'GET OFF ME!". Kym screamed. 'Kym!". TaeHyung tries to help her but Bogum grabs him.

'Let me go!". TaeHyung yelled and saw the man throw Kym over his shoulder. 'PUT ME DOWN!!!". Kym tries to wiggle free but failed. 'Kym! Let her go!". TaeHyung shouted. The man carries Kym out the room. 'No!". TaeHyung tries to escape Bogum's grasped but couldn't.

'Bring her back!". TaeHyung yelled. 'Hmm... No". Bogum chuckled. "My father wants to see her". Bogum said. 'And besides...". Bogum touched TaeHyung's cheek.

'I want some alone time with you".