Forty-nine

"Stank ass bitches"

"Stank ass bitches". TaeHyung growls marching in the mall. The moment they stepped inside both Jimin and Kym went in different directions leaving him alone. 'Fake friends". TaeHyung huffs. 'You know what, to hell with them, I'll go visit my true friend, Gucci". TaeHyung giggles.

TaeHyung once again bought everything in the Gucci store and told them where to delivered all his new babies. 'I mean who else is going to rock Gucci other then me". TaeHyung says munching on a pretzel when he bumps into someone.

'I am so sorry!". TaeHyung bows. 'That's o... TaeHyung?". TaeHyung looks up hear in his name.

 TaeHyung looks up hear in his name

'Eek!". TaeHyung drops his pretzel to hug the man. 'Yeoyo!!!". TaeHyung yells happily. The man laughs and hugs TaeHyung. 'Your still calling me that". The man sighs. 'Its Chanyeol, say it with me now, Chan... Yeol". The man said. 'Fuck you, its Yeoyo". TaeHyung hissed.

Chanyeol shook his head and sighs. 'What are you doing here?". TaeHyung asked. 'I'm here to travel all around South Korea to enjoy the food, the music, the cou...". 'Stop fucking lying". TaeHyung said. Chanyeol gasped. 'You hurt my feelings". Chanyeol pouted. 'Chan". TaeHyung growled. "Don't get mad".

'MY MOTHER SEND YOU!". TaeHyung screamed. 'Calm down T, she was worried about you, you don't text or call her". Chanyeol said. 'I called her a hour ago!". TaeHyung barked. 'Really?". Chanyeol says surprised. 'Well... She loves you T". Chanyeol laughed. 'And I'm already stuck here". Chanyeol said.

'Stuck?". TaeHyung tilts his head. 'Yeah... I'm going to your college starting Monday". Chanyeol replied. 'Finally!". TaeHyung praises. 'I'll have a true friend". TaeHyung said. 'You don't have any friends?". Chanyeol asked. 'But your very sociable". Chanyeol said.

'I want real friends, ones that wouldn't ditch me in a mall". TaeHyung huffs and Chanyeol laughed at him. 'Well I'm here now so let's sho...". TaeHyung started handing Chanyeol his bags. 'Come Yeoyo, my Gucci needs me". TaeHyung walks off. 'Carry your own bags!". Chanyeol yells.

'TaeHyung!!!".