Fifty-seven

Kym was in a room crying when she heard someone knocking on the door

Kym was in a room crying when she heard someone knocking on the door. She didn't say anything so that someone opened the door. "How should I break his balls?". Kym looks up.

 Kym looks up

Kym sniffs and wipes her tears away. 'What did he do?". TaeHyung hissed. Kym didn't answer him so TaeHyung hugs her. 'You don't have to tell me, just stop crying please". TaeHyung said. 'I'm ok, sorry Tae". Kym says still crying. 'What happen?". TaeHyung asked again.

"Well... Umm...". Kym didn't know where to start. 'Ok... Just start for the beginning". TaeHyung grins and Kym shivers. 'I-I REALLY don't want to". Kym said. 'Why no...". 'So I went out to this cafe". Kym says but TaeHyung was confused. 'That's where I me...". Kym stops. 'Oh no Jackson!". Kym runs in the bathroom to call him.

'What the hell does Jackson have to do with this?". TaeHyung says hearing Kym tripping over stuff in the bathroom and someone knocks on the door. 'Kym? Baby? you in there?". TaeHyung growls at the door. 'What do you want Jungkook?". TaeHyung said. 'She's in there right?". TaeHyung rolled his eyes.

'Can I talk to her?'. "She's in the bathroom". TaeHyung replied. 'I-is she crying?". 'No, you missed that part". TaeHyung huffed. 'Tae...". 'No you listen to me". TaeHyung said. 'I don't know what you said or did to her but you hurt her and that I don't appreciate". TaeHyung says then continues.

'However its not my place to get all that involved, so here's some advice Jungkook... Give her some space". TaeHyung said. 'TaeHyung I can...". 'Just for the rest of today, I think you can manage that". TaeHyung said. 'O-ok". TaeHyung heard the hurt in Jungkook's voice and sighed.

'Just slide a letter under the door". TaeHyung said. 'Okay!". TaeHyung giggled and the bathroom door was opened. 'Jackie is ok!". Kym squeals. 'That's nice because I still want to know what happen". TaeHyung said. 'Right sorry". Kym giggled and TaeHyung smiled at her. 'Ok, here's the tea".

Kym explained everything to TaeHyung and the only thing TaeHyung was focused on was the dog creature Kym told him about. 'I'm glad your safe but... Dog creature?". TaeHyung tilted his head. 'Yeah I was HUGE!". Kym says and TaeHyung laughed. 'But to be honest, it looked like a werewolf".

TaeHyung eyes widened. 'A we-werewolf?". TaeHyung says stunned. 'Well it was bigger then a dog and a wolf". Kym said. 'Then again, I was scared shitless so I don't know what the hell I'm talking about". Kym said. 'But you should totally ask Jackson".

"I will, now go to sleep, we have classes tomorrow". TaeHyung said. 'Stay with me, I don't want Jungkook near me right now". Kym pouted. 'Fine, plus the bed looks big enough". TaeHyung giggled. 'Thanks!". Kym drove into the sheets. 'Night!". Kym said.

TaeHyung rolled his eyes and got in the bed with Kym. 'Night fellow cute twin". TaeHyung said. 'Night... By the way close the door next time, I heard y'all fucking". Kym says.

'What?".