Ninety-eight

Everyone was looking at the man oddly

Everyone was looking at the man oddly. "Are we going or are you all going to keep staring at me?". The man hissed. 'Who the fuck are you and why are you looking for Kym?" Jungkook asked darkly. 'Who are you to question me?". The man raised his brow. 'Her boyfriend". Jungkook said. 'Like I said who".

Jungkook was going to grab the man but the man pulls out a gun.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he moved backed. 'Your trying to tell me that you, a vampire is dating Kym? Please". The man scoffed. 'Wh-where di-did you get that gun?". Jungkook asked shaking. 'What? This?". The man waves the gun in the air. 'Found it". The man chuckled. 'I mean... I am a hired hunter".

All the vampires stiffened while Mark and Jackson were confused. 'Who are yo...". "Jackson Wang... Its a honor to meet you". The man bowed. 'Is what I would say if you did your fucking job properly". The man raises his head glaring at Jackson. 'Ho-how?". Jackson stuttered. 'Words travel just as fast as sound". The man said and looks at Yeri.

'I can't believe you all bought a woman with y'all". The man said. 'How shameless". The man walks over to Yeri, takes her hand and kissed it. 'Hi, I'm Yeri". Yeri says blushing. 'Hello beauty, I'm Eric". Eric smirked. 'We have a name!". Mark cheered. 'Do you mind?". Eric growled. 'Oh... Sorry". Mark said.

'Now...". Eric looks at Yeri again. 'I will protect the rest of the way mi'lady". Eric said. 'Thank you". Yeri plays with her hair. 'Now can you tell us who you are". Yoongi said. 'Eric". Eric replied. 'Don't be a bitch". Yoongi growled. 'I answered you". Eric said. 'I will kil...". 'But... If you really must know, I'm Kym's brother".

'Your Kym's brother?". Jungkook said. 'You seem like a bright but stupid young man... I know you heard me correctly". Eric said. 'Now, let's go, they should be there by now". Eric said and puts a arm around Yeri's waist. 'Who?". Jackson asked.

'My new friends".