Eighty-seven

The vampires and their Ahmi's were standing in a beautiful hall waiting

The vampires and their Ahmi's were standing in a beautiful hall waiting. "How long do we have to fucking wait?". Yoongi hissed towards Jackson. 'Can you relax a little? My father is very busy". Jackson said. 'Babe hold my jacket". Yoongi said and Jimin smacks him in his head.

'Hey". Yoongi whined. 'Shut up". Jimin growled and Yoongi pouted. 'Whatever". Yoongi huffed. 'Not to sound like a asshole, like Yoongi was...". 'Swag". Namjoon looks at Yoongi then back at Jackson. 'We're not very comfortable in being here". Namjoon said.

Standing in a house of hunters made the vampires very uncomfortable. 'And what makes you think they will help us?". Namjoon asked. 'Don't worry Namjoon, we will". Jackson says and the door opens. A elegant older man walks in and sits down in silence. 'Hello son". The man said. 'Dad". Jackson bowed.

Mr. Wang smiled at his son and glances at the group. 'So... Why are there vampires here?". Mr. Wang asked. 'They need help". Jackson replied. 'I see". Mr. Wang nods and looks at Hoseok. 'Its good to finally meet you vampire King". Mr. Wang chuckled. Hoseok said nothing but glared at him a little.

'Well... As much as your heart will be a good pay day...". Mr. Wang turns to Jackson. 'What do they need help with?". Mr. Wang asked. 'Th-the werewolves has thw King's mate... As well as Kym". Jackson says looking down and Mr. Wang sat up.

'What!?!". Mr. Wang yelled. 'How you let that happen!?!". Mr. Wang shouted and Jackson went quiet. 'She's only here because I told her parents that you! You will keep her safe!". Mr. Wang says and Jungkook looks at him. 'Wh-what does that mean?".

Mr. Wang calmed his self down and turns to Jungkook. 'You should know that Kym is a Princess". Mr. Wang says and Jungkook nods not knowing that. 'Well... My son here is her bodyguard, we are friends with her family, Kym could only travel as long as Jackson was with her... Which he wasn't ". Mr. Wang glared at his son.

Jackson looks away from his father and Jungkook felt like a asshole. 'It was my fault". Jungkook said. 'I picked a fight with him at a party and we were thrown out". Jungkook said. 'Was that going to get Kym back?". Mr. Wang asked coldly and Jungkook went quiet.

'Oh my god! I can't take this anymore!". Jimin yelled. 'Look we came for help not to fucking argue, so are you going to help us or are we wasting our time?". Jimin placed a hand on his hip. 'I am going to destroy you when we get home". Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear. 'Move, I'm talking". Jimin shoos his boyfriend away.

'Yeah... I'm destroying you". Yoongi snickered. 'I'll help". Mr. Wang said. 'Really!?!". Jin yelps and Mr. Wang nods. 'Oh thank you!". Jin starts bowing repeatedly. 'Actually... You all had good timing, I was hoping to get rid of him". Mr. Wang chuckled. 'Him?". Namjoon said and Mr. Wang rings a bell.

They all heard someone walking super slow down the hall and Mr. Wang groans. The door was opened and someone walks inside.

 The door was opened and someone walks inside

'What?".