Sixty-four

"My... Help?". Jackson looks Hoseok up and down. 'The werewolves are planning something but we don't know what". Hoseok said. 'We have no idea if they are really after Kym and Tae or if its something else but if we have a hunter by us we can keep them safe". Hoseok adds.

Jackson stares at Hoseok then chuckles. Hoseok raises his brow. 'What's so funny?". Hoseok growls. 'You thinking I would help". Jackson scoffs. 'Wh-what?". Hoseok says stunned. 'Bu...". 'My top priority is Kym". Jackson cuts Hoseok off. 'They are her friends!". Hoseok yelled. 'And your the vampire King".

Hoseok wasn't even surprised when Jackson said that. 'Your a damn King and they are vampires, you can protect your Ahmis on your own". Jackson hissed. 'Jungkook can pro...". 'Jungkook could kiss my ass". Jackson spat. 'I've been protecting Kym for years, I know what I'm doing".

'Jac...". 'I'm not saying this to be mean, my main focus is Kym and it always will be". Jackson said. 'My family is aware of the werewolves and they are already looking for them, so you all don't have to worry that much, all y'all have to do is keep your Ahmi's safe". Jackson said. "And I will keep Kym safe".

Jackson looks at Hoseok and leaves the house after that. 'Jackson...". Hoseok rubs his temples. *BAM!*. Hoseok jumps at the loud sound and sees his front door literally in the living room wall. 'The fu...". 'Hoseok...". Hoseok sees Yoongi standing there looking like he was about to blow up Earth.

'Umm...". Hoseok didn't know what to say. Yoongi slowly walks up to Hoseok til he was up in his face.

'Where is Jimin?".