Twenty-five

'I go to the bathroom and got left, wow they are such good friends". TaeHyung groans walking down the hall alone. TaeHyung stops and smirks. 'You know what fuck them, I'll let them look for me". TaeHyung giggles and skips outside.

 TaeHyung giggles and skips outside

'Mmm". TaeHyung closes his eyes and takes a deep breath in. 'This place is still so pretty". TaeHyung decided to go further because he thought there was something over by the trees and he was right.

 TaeHyung decided to go further because he thought there was something over by the trees and he was right

'Wow!". TaeHyung sees a pretty building and smiled. 'It looks emp...". TaeHyung stops and touches his chest. 'What?". TaeHyung looks around having the same feeling he's been having for a long time. That person he always... No needed to find, was here.

TaeHyung was both a little excited but scared at the same time. 'What if this person was dangerous?'. TaeHyung thinks but it wasn't that. He was just nervous. 'I should g...". TaeHyung sees a shadow coming from a window so he looks up and gasped.

 TaeHyung sees a shadow coming from a window so he looks up and gasped

TaeHyung didn't move, he didn't blink, hell he didn't even breath. TaeHyung was so mesmerized by the guy that he even notice that the guy was looking down at him, till their eyes met.

At that moment, everything stopped. 'He's...'. TaeHyung couldn't even finish. This is the guy he wanted to find. TaeHyung finally snaps out of it and looks away. 'I need to leave". TaeHyung tries to turns and leaves but his hand was softly grabbed and he turns around seeing the man in feint of him.

They were staring at each other for a while. 'Your beautiful". The man says and TaeHyung blushes. 'I... Thank you". TaeHyung replies. 'Your welcome". The man kissed TaeHyung hand making him blush even more.

'I-I didn't mean to dis-disturbed you". TaeHyung wanted to slap his self. 'You didn't". The man chuckled. 'I was just walking around". The man said. 'O-ok". TaeHyung stutters. 'Hoseok". TaeHyung looks at the man. 'Ho-seok?". TaeHyung tilts his head.

'Are you looking for someone with that name?". TaeHyung asked making the man laugh. 'No beautiful, that's my name". The man said. 'Oh! Um hello I'm T...". 'TaeHyung, I know". TaeHyung stares at him. 'Jin told me". Hoseok smiled.

'Bright". TaeHyung thinks seeing Hoseok smile. 'Should I walk you back?". Hoseok asked. 'I-if your not busy.... I mean, No! I'm fine!". TaeHyung shakes his head furiously. 'I want too". Hoseok grins. 'O-ok". TaeHyung looks down. 'So you don't mind?". Hoseok asked. 'Mind what?". TaeHyung asked.

Hoseok held up his hand which had TaeHyung's hand in it. 'No". TaeHyung replies quickly. 'Well ok then, lets go". Hoseok says and the started walking slowly back to the campus hand in hand.

They were silent the whole time but they didn't mind at all. TaeHyung was trying to calm his heart down but that was impossible with Hoseok holding his hand like it was the most precious thing in the world to him. 'Th-thank you". TaeHyung says turning red.

'It was no trouble". Hoseok said. A bell rings and TaeHyung groans. 'I have to go". TaeHyung says sadly. 'I'm sorry to hear that". Hoseok sadly lets go of TaeHyung's hand but TaeHyung quickly grabs it.

'Oh! Umm... Sorry, I...". TaeHyung was to embarrassed to speak. Hoseok just chuckled seeing his Ahmi blush in embarrassment was cute to him. 'You don't want to be late for class right?". Hoseok said but TaeHyung holds his tighter.

TaeHyung feared if he lets go, he won't see him again and that scared him so much and he didn't know why. Hoseok felt what TaeHyung was feeling and that pained him deeply. Hoseok leaned in and kissed TaeHyung on his cheek. 'You'll see me again... Ahmi".

TaeHyung heart stopped for a minute. 'You'll be late, go". Hoseok said and TaeHyung slowly nodded. Hoseok kissed TaeHyung's hand again and let's it go. 'Bye TaeHyung". Hoseok grins and starts walking away.

'Wait!". TaeHyung shouted. Hoseok looks back at him. 'Don't you need my number or I need yours or a email or...". Hoseok started laughing. 'We'll see each other sooner then you think, Tae, I promise you". Hoseok winks and leaves.

'I hope so".