Eighty-six

Hoseok was sitting down thinking of a way to tell TaeHyung the truth. "I feel like this is going to go bad". Hoseok says drinking his sprite. 'Hoseok!". Hoseok turns seeing Jimin and Jin running up to him. 'Hey, what's up?". Hoseok said. 'Was TaeHyung with you?". Jimin asked.

'Uh yeah? He's in the bathroom... Why?". Hoseok asked. 'Cause I tried calling him and he isn't answering". Jimin replied. 'What?". Hoseok jumped up. 'Neither is Kym... I don't like this". Jin said. 'Damn it Jimin! How many times do I have to tell you not to run off on your own!". Yoongi says pulling Jimin close to him.

'Same goes to you Jin". Namjoon said. 'This was important". Jimin said. 'We haven't heard from Kym or TaeHyung and we're getting worried". Jin puts his head down. 'What?". Namjoon blinks. 'Hang on let me call Kook, she's probably with him". Namjoon walks off to call Jungkook.

'Hoseok, can't you feel him?". Yoongi asked. 'I- I can't". Hoseok said weakly. 'Wow... That was a fucking red flag right there!". Yoongi yelled. 'Kym's not with Jungkook... So he's pretty pissed right now". Namjoon said. 'This idiot can't feel TaeHyung". Yoongi spat. 'That was a red flag right there Hoseok". Namjoon said.

'I just said that! You heard me say that, right babe?". Yoongi looks at Jimin who was in tears. 'Jimin!". Yoongi gave Jimin a hug. 'Its ok, don't cry". Yoongi strokes Jimin's hair. 'I knew we should have stayed together! Now looked what happened!". Jin angrily yelled crying.

'Shh, love". Namjoon wiped Jim's tears away. 'W-we need to find them Joonie". Jin looks up at Namjoon. 'We will love, don't worry". Namjoon smiled. 'I'm going to rip your heart out your chest Hoseok, look what you did to my fucking baby". Yoongi growled.

'I...". 'Yoongi stop, we just need think of something". Namjoon said. 'What's the plan?". They turned seeing Jungkook looking livid and Jackson. 'We don't have one yet". Namjoon replied. 'Absolute rage, ok". Jungkook grinned. 'I'm starting to like you". Yoongi chuckled. 'Umm...". They looked at Jackson.

'Let us help".