Seventy

Hoseok woke up, placed a morning after pill and some water by the bed, kissed his sleeping boyfriend and went downstairs to make some breakfast.

It didn't take Hoseok long to realize that his friends were in there with their boyfriends. "What happen?". Hoseok asked Namjoon since he knew what happen with Yoongi and Jimin. 'What happen? I'll tell you what happen". Jin hissed.

 Jin hissed

Hoseok's eyes widened then he glared at Namjoon. 'How the fuck did this happen!?!". Hoseok shouted. 'You didn't bite him!". Hoseok yelled. 'My blood... I...". Namjoon rubs his neck. 'Joon kissed Jin with a bloody lip". Yoongi said. 'That makes no sense!". Hoseok groaned.

'That's what daddy said". Jimin giggled. Hoseok looks at him and had to ask. 'Are you ok? You know with everything?". Jimin gave Hoseok a warm smile. 'Of course I am, I wasn't about to leave him over something like this". Jimin said. 'I fucking love you". Yoongi kissed Jimin.

'Love you too daddy". Jimin says and looks at Hoseok. 'Now... King". Jimin giggled. 'Don't fucking call him that". Yoongi growled. 'He's the vampire King right?". Jimin said. 'I'm your King, don't call him that... Call him by his name". Yoongi says. 'You know what... Don't even do that".

While the couple argued, Namjoon spoke up. 'Since they are about to be vampires soon, we thought they should at least learn more about us and see what their special abilities are". Hoseok nodded. 'Well... They aren't vampires yet, so learning should be first". Hoseok said.

'Is it true that we will burn by sunlight?". Jimin asked. 'If I really can't see myself in a mirror then you might as well kill me now". Jin spat. 'Myths". Hoseok said. 'They only things we are weak against is garlic, churches and holy water". Namjoon said. 'And depending on the vampire, you might not have no weakness to any of these". Yoongi added.

'Since your the vampire King... I'm guessing that you aren't weak to any of these". Jin said. 'Your right". Hoseok chuckled. 'Jungkook and I were trained by vampire elders in order not to be weak to things, we are royals so we need to last as long as we can". Hoseok said.

'Ok!". Jimin jumps off Yoongi's lap. 'Teach me everything about vampires!". Jimin said. 'I'm in too because that mirror part is REALLY important to me". Jin said. 'Come Hoseok, let's go learn". Jin took one of Hoseok's hand while Jimin took the other one. 'Wait! I have to make Tae some food!". Hoseok said. 'We got him!". Yoongi and Namjoon said.

"No!".